• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Matey

QSport Merchandise

Hi Everyone,

I'll be setting up the shop at QSport again this year. The merchandise with the striking black and white logo is available from the café press website for anyone to purchase.

I intend to do a bulk order to minimize the significant postage charge of $30 - whether you purchase one or ten items. The items can be mailed out within Australia but it should still be a more economical way to do it. I'm going to do an order in two weeks time so that you can have your merchandise to wear through the year. I'll do another in September and items can be picked up at the big event or mailed out.

Have a look at what's available and let me know. The womens sizes are VERY small - I'm usually a size 10 and Cafepress 'Large' is comfortable on me so make sure you order a size or two larger. Also, check out the mens shirts, there are some inexpensive T's in this range and the sizes might be more generous

Click on the link and let me know.

http://www.cafepress.com.au/qsportshorsemanship

Great stuff Sharon thanks for this great offer.

Hi Jill,

No, there is no wholesale from Cafe Press. I will be purchasing some stock for the QSPort shop at the championships towards the end of the year and thought that it could save a considerable amount on postage for students who only want one or two items if we bundled the orders together.

Hi Sharon

Could I please get (030-1326956571) in Large and Black & White

Thankyou

Maxine

Will do Maxine. To make it faster for me to find it on the website - what is this item described as?