• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi guys!

I was wondering how to get a savvy stick in the US, and the lead rope you make. Or any of the stuff, really! The website now says "contact your local dealer" and I don't know that I have one!

Thanks in advance

Hi Dani, log into the shop using your forum details and it will let you order at members prices and you can check the shipping cost there, best to do a starter kit first and it may save on postage doing it all as a pack.

Thanks Shane! I put an order in for just the stick, now. Sounds like I'm in for it if I lose that, and I will! Ha. I will get the started kit later. Thanks!

Ok, sorry about this but once again, I am getting the message, "Contact your local dealer." That has been a recurring issue with the shop login. Sometimes I get through and sometimes I do not! Does anyone know what I am doing, and how to stop doing it? Thanks in advance!

Hi Dani

It most likely isn't anything you're doing. I know there are some pesky gremlins that seem to keep re-occuring with the shop logins! As annoying as it is just keep messaging Shane here and he will fix it for you ;)

Oh and Dani.....Jen is your Supervising Agent so you can just contact her for anything you need. Am I right Jen?