• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mel

QLD July Tour 2016

You have been asking when I will be back next and I have some very exciting news for you all!

With so many fabulous students getting through their Level 1 I will be offering a series of clinics to help you get started and working through your Level 2.

How great is that!!

Not only do you all have access to the most fabulous programme in the world, but you will also have the opportunity to study with me and gain from my insight and experience AND get all the support you need whilst you are doing this.

Without further ado, here are the details for my tour in July.

3rd July - Level 3 Coaching day

4th - 8 July Horse Training

8th July Problem Solving with Horses - Open Forum This is a free event open to everyone so please come along and bring your friends.! See event on facebook http://www.facebook.com/events/1790014207897736/?active_tab=posts

9th July Level 1/Level 2 Kickstart Workshop - Are you getting close to the end of your level 1? Get that little extra kick to help you through your Level 1 and find out what you can do now to start preparing yourself for the next level! See event on facebook http://www.facebook.com/events/274561772896142/

All events will be held at Chambers Flat Equestrian Park QLD

Want to know more? Contact your nearest QS Agent for more details or to book your spot in one of these fantastic events.

Jenn Wagstaff (Host)

QS Scenic Rim

Ph; 0423 655 924

Email; qs_scenicrim@hotmail.com

Lorraine Dowdeswell

QS Gold Coast

Ph; 0423746951

Email; qsgoldcoast@hotmail.com

Ruth McGill

QS Southern Downs

Ph; 0402 328 549

Email; ruth66@bigpond.com

Fiona Prescott

QS MaryValley

Ph: 0405 484 232

Email; QSMaryvalley@gmail.com

Hi Mel,

Is this still going ahead? Will there be auditor tickets available? If so, how much?

Cheers

Tania

Hi Tania,

I have adjusted the post above with the confirmed events. Auditor tickets are available for the Level 1/Level 2 Kickstart workshop for $40 for members ($50 for non members) and you can purchase them from your nearest QS Agent - contact details are on the post above.

There are also a few spots left in the Level 1/Level 2 Kickstart workshop if you want to join in with your horse.

Looking forward to having you up in the area very soon Mel :)

Hi Mel,

I'm coming to the kick start workshop !! Bringing the Lovely Leo and getting very excited to catch up with you again, and get some Mel magic !!

Cheers

TKP

Excellent! Will be lovely to have you join us Tania!

Sign in to follow this