• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mel

All Sports Training in QLD!

Hi Everyone,

I will be attending the All Sports, Cert 1 & 2 courses with Shane this year which is FABULOUS news for all of you as I have training places available in both courses.

At Woolooga (at Shane & Meredith's new property!!) QLD

Impulsion

5th - 9th September $600 (your horse will need to be dropped off and picked up on either side of these dates - you will receive a free lesson with your horse on pickup day.)

Through this course I will be working on your horses impulsion - both ground and ridden - with the goal of achieving a calm, confident and consistent horse that is smooth to ride at all gaits and easy to handle with safe ground manners.

This training is ideal for anyone starting out in the programme all the way up to working on your level 2. As a Grade 3 Horse Trainer your horse will benefit from my experience PLUS, I will be working under Shane's supervision in this course so you get extra benefit of Shane's wisdom too! I will be able to help your horse find where the good deal is so it makes it much easier (and safer!!) for you as you follow through the QS Programme. When your horse knows what you are looking for, he can help to show you what to do so your progress will inevitably be much smoother and quicker - and that has to be good for everyone!

This training is also the next step for your newly started or green horse.

Collection

11th - 15th September $600 (your horse will need to be dropped off and picked up on either side of these dates - you will receive a free lesson with your horse on pickup day.)

Through this course I will be working on your horses softness and lightness to develop elevation, lateral flexion and true self carriage. Sounds exciting Hey!? As a Grade 3 Horse Trainer your horse will benefit from my experience PLUS, I will be working under Shane's supervision in this course so you get extra benefit of Shane's wisdom too! This is perfect follow on training from the Cert 1 course and is designed to propel your horse to the highest levels of competition.

This is ideal training for anyone who is nearing the end of their level 2 and looking to progress through to level 3 of the QS Programme. It is also recommended for anyone working on lower levels to help keep your horse using their proper muscles and moving correctly in order to keep them physically fit & healthy(Impulsion training must be done prior to this).

***SPECIAL OFFER*****
Anyone who books their horse in for both the Impulsion and Collection training will receive a discount of $200!!

For more information, or to book your horse, please pm, phone or email me.

Just letting you all know I still have spots available in these courses. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to chat about this option for your horse.

Sign in to follow this