• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mel

Level 2 Events for SE QLD & Nthn NSW 2017

Hi Everyone!

With the awesome progress you have all been making through your level 1 we thought we had better have something on offer next year so that you can all keep progressing through your Level 2.

I thought I would share my proposed dates and events with you here so that you can all start making your plans. Please do feel free to chat with either myself or your local Agent or Instructor if you would like assistance in working out the best options for you and your horse.

So get out your pen and paper and jot these dates down:

Feb 18th - 19th 2017 Level 1/2 Kickstart Clinic at Chambers Flat Host, Lorraine Dowdeswell

http://www.facebook.com/events/199582613787241/

Feb 17 Level 1 L2 Kickstart Clinic.pdf

Feb 25th - 26th 2017 Connection Clinic at Chambers Flat Host, Mel Peacock

http://www.facebook.com/events/1613764308920067/

Connection Clinic QLD Feb 17.pdf

May 27th - 28th Liberty Clinic Host Fiona Prescott

Liberty Clinic QLD May 17.pdf

http://www.facebook.com/events/268338990271861/

June 10th - 11th Connection Clinic Host Elise Linkins

June 12th Impulsion Workshop

Sept 2nd - 3rd 2017 Impulsion Clinic Host Lorraine Dowdeswell

Sept 30th - Oct 1st 2017 Level 1/2 Kickstart Host Elise Linkins

We have names down already for the first two Clinics so if you would like to make sure you have a spot in either or both of these, please contact us asap. We are offering a 5% discount on tickets if booked before the 16th December.

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

Hi Everyone!

We have quite a few people booking in for the Clinics in Feb next year which is fabulous news! Just wanted to let you all know that the early bird for these clinics is today so if you would like to make sure you get a spot in one of these clinics - Level 1/Level 2 Kickstart and the Connection Clinic - now is a great time to do so. To secure your spot all you need to do is get your deposit in to either myself or your local QS Agent.

If you are wanting to really make some progress with your horsemanship and get stuck into your Level 2, these two clinics are designed to follow on from each other so booking in for both will really get you set for your journey into Level 2!

Looking forward to seeing you all there! :clapping:

What is the cost of the L.2 clinics in May & November @ Cooroy next year please

Thanks Mel

Hi Maxine,

All Clinics are the same price - $420 for QS Members.

I am really excited to let you all know that we have confirmed the Level 1/2 Kickstart Clinic! Yay! And there is only 2 places left so if you were thinking about propelling your level 1 riding forward, get in touch with us ASAP to book one of those last spots.

We only have a few for the Connection Clinic so we are going to change this one to 2 x 1/2 day workshops which means that we can offer 2 x 1/2 day Leadership workshops so if you know of anyone wanting to get started on the programme, this would be perfect! I will be changing details of the connection clinic on the facebook events very shortly and will start another post for the Leadership workshops.

There are now 2 places available in the Connection Workshops and 5 available for the Leadership workshops. Who will be the lucky ones to get these last spots and have the opportunity to study with me?

Hi there! The Level 1/Level 2 Kickstart Clinic is not very far away. There is just 1 spot left in this clinic so if you would like some extra help with your Level 1 Riding, you still have a chance! Contact myself or your QS Agent ASAP if you would like that last spot.

The Connection 1/2 day workshops also have a couple of places available. This is a great opportunity to get your Level 2 Ground work polished up and have you moving forward into the exciting part of Level 2!

Contact myself or your local QS Agent ASAP if you would like to secure one of these remaining tickets.