• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
LynBain

Dark Brown 6 Year Gelding for sale

Approx 16hh gelding, dark brown almost black when rugged. A nice type, quiet to handle and good feet. Is responding well to QS level one ground work. Located at Willow Vale (near Dreamworld). $3,900-00 ONO

Tommy - August 2016.jpg

Hi Jill,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I only saw your post this morning.

I had reduced the price to $2900 a week ago, and the only reason why I am selling him is due to my ongoing back problems.

He has been started on level one ground, and he has really surprised me with how he tries. He would not be far off being able to start having a couple of assignments filmed.

I have not done any one rein riding with him, but I have ridden him in a standard snaffle. He doesn't buck or rear and though he is basically a green horse he is happy to go around without any fuss or wanting to run off.

Let me know if there is anything else you want to know about him.

I have attached a photo from a couple of weeks ago.

Lyn

0403 368 183

355.JPG

Thank you Lynn,

Im sorry to hear that your having back problems, I hope that things heal up for you and you can get back in to it. I was asking as I always have people asking if I know of horses for sale that have done QS.

Its good to know what he has done and where he is up too so that I can give people an idea.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Kind Regards

Jill.