• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Elise

Beautiful Mare for Sale - Diva

With extremely heavy heart My beautiful lease mare Diva is available for sale.

12yr old

Warm blood Mare

Bay

L2 Graduate, working through early L3

Diva is an exceptional mare who has really flourished in the last year and she is ready to move on to her new home.

Divas new owner needs to be invested in learning about 'Building Rapport' and invested in a partnership with Diva.

Once this partnership is formed you will have a horse for life who you know 100% you can trust with your life and will carry you to wherever you'd like to go.

Diva can be ridden Bareback, saddled, halter one rein, hackamore, bridled, Bridleless

She can be ridden on roads with the cars and trucks, on the beach, in the waves, up mountains, on any trail, in and out of arenas, with a group or without, over bridges and train tracks, literally wherever you think of.

An amazing Mare. Opportunity not to be missed if you would like A reliable Mare to work through the program with.

If interested,

Contact Elise 0401798584

Or Abby 0419 632 875 (owner)

POA

Must be a tuff decision for you Elise. Such an incredible gift you have given Diva of a partnership and education. Wishing her all the best in her new home! <3

Thanks Georgia, Unfortunately for me, it wasn't my decision to make. She will be a great horse for her new partner.

Such a shame Elise - someone must be crazy not to want Diva to stay with you! Oh well whatever the situation, you have given her an amazing home and education this past 12 months. You should be proud of your achievements! What a lucky horse your next one will be!

Abby has taken Diva off the market, she will stay with me a bit longer. Yay!

Thats fantastic Elise, Im so glad you get to continue with Diva for a bit longer!

Oh great news, Elise! What a bonus for both you and Diva! :thumbsup: