• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Elise

Horses available for long term lease Nero and Rusty

Hi all

I have two horses available for a lease with a contract

NERO - beautiful brown gelding, 6yrs, 17.1hh but a gentle giant. Nero was started by Shane Ransley and then I took him through L1 and L2 where an unfortunate paddock accident halted our progression.

Nero is only suitable for up to light canter work with consideration of his leg. L1 and trail riding would be fine. He has been cleared by vet as sound and he gallops around paddock well but I am only comfortable leasing him out as a trail riding horse.

RUSTY - lovely boy, my old faithful from my teenage years, 22yrs, 15.2hh. Rusty has gone through Foundation training with Shane and L1 with both my hubby and I but due to a hoof injury 3 years ago Tye moved onto another horse to let Rusty spell. I have been picking up where I've left off over the years and every time he is perfect. Still plenty of go left in him and now 100% sound.

To exceptional QS homes only, committed horse lovers who are happy for me to be involved in their lease lives :) these horses mean the world to me and it's really hard to part with them.

Please call for anymore information Elise 0401798584

A couple of really wonderful horses that would be great school masters to get someone lucky started on their QS journey. A fabulous opportunity.