• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fiona

Fiona
  • Horse Trainer
  • 532 posts
  • Is a:Level 3 Graduate
  • Local:Agent

On the beautiful Sunshine Coast, of Queensland, in the lovely town of Buderim you will find the QS Sunshine Coast Practice Group.  Group Organiser Sophie and the local students invite you to join them at their monthly meets.

The group meet on the 4th Sunday of the month at the Buderim Pony Club Grounds.  QS students have the opportunity to bring their horses for a fun morning of QS practice, filming assignments and group activities and learning.   The practice group format ensures students have lots of fun, build confidence to get out and about with their horses and feel supported to progress through the program.

If your not yet a QS student, you are welcome to come along without your horse, meet the group and see what we get up to.    We will be holding events throughout the year where you can come with your horse and have a go.   Events such as QSports, clinics, workshops and combined practice days are also planned for the year.

If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the QS Sunshine Coast group please don't hesitate to contact group organsier Sophie Bingham.

Sophie Bingham

Ph: 0402 229 771

Email: qssunshinecoast@gmail.com

or visit us on facebook "Quantum Savvy Sunshine Coast"

If your visiting the Sunshine Coast or live in our beautiful area, we would love to meet you!

Enjoy!

Fiona Prescott                                 

QS Professional

Sunshine Coast & Fraser Coast Queensland

• Agent
  • Entry Level Instructor
  • Grade 1 Horse Trainer
  • Level 3 Graduate

Fiona and Coolie

bindibo

bindibo
  • Module 4
  • 78 posts
I'm a member please invite me.I
would love to hang out and so would Bindi. Good on ya Sophie happy to support.oooo.

yogi

yogi
  • Module 3
  • 36 posts
  • Is a:Level 1 Graduate
Consider yourself invite Simone! Looking forward to it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users