• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mel

We are seeing GREEN!!

YES!! You read right!! :clap:

Please everyone join me in Congratulating Fiona Prescott from Owanyilla, QLD for completing her Level 3 Assignments with her wonderful horse Coolie!

:clap::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clap:

Well done Fiona, you have worked really hard for this, a very well deserved and HUGE Blue Tick for you!! There will be celebrations in a few weeks when I come up to Cooroy :cheers::wine:

:gora:

Brilliant Fiona... and what a birthday present! Congratulations 👍🏻

Awesome!!! Huge congratulations Fi! Xx

Great Job Fiona! You've got a new string now!

Congratulations Fiona - you did it - what an enormous achievement! Testimony to your hard work and focus.

And Happy Birthday too! 🎉🎉👏🏼👏🏼

Congratulations Fiona, this is such a huge achievement. You have worked really hard to get here so well done!

Congratulations Fiona & Coolie

Yaaaaaay! Congratulations Fiona!!! Awesome!!! X

Congratulations Fiona! How wonderful for you and Coolie :clapping::clapping::clapping::wine:

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I still can't believe i have achieved my level 3 goal. I am proud of so many achievements I have had along the way and I would love to share them with you all.

When I first got Coolie, he was highly emotional and difficult to take places. He had huge separation anxiety and lost the plot when we went to new places and I had to take his companion pony everywhere with me. He only had one gait which was Fast! And I remember my first riding homework cards where I couldn't get him to walk for weeks - he just trotted everywhere! Before I started QS He used to throw me off on trail rides and generally Managed to injure me multiple times with his flip outs!

Then I found QS! I ticked boxes, went to practice groups, submitted assignments, got horse training, went to clinics and used all the support on offer through the QS program and it all started to come together.

I now can take Coolie anywhere, his brain doesn't fall out anymore, he is safe, he is fun to be with and he is my best friend!

So what have I learnt - I have learnt to try myself and I have learnt to reward his try, I have gained feel, timing and empathy, I have connected with my energy, his energy and I have found true unity when riding and at Liberty. I have learnt how to do less, I have experienced lightness and softness.

I have felt his offer of collection in soft feel, in a hackamore I might add! I can recognise his footfalls, his softness and his try. I can also recognise when he isn't trying or when I'm not asking correctly. I have learnt I have nothing more to offer than an ask - if there's ' make' it doesn't count.

so where to now for us? Well this is only the beginning and I know Coolie and I can continue to explore and build on this lightness, softness and fun that we are having. I now can further help my students, my students horses and help them achieve their goals and dreams.

So I have huge gratitude for Mel my Coach, Shane and Meredith my mentors aand for this fantastic program and all the QS profs team for their ongoing support and advice, but also to every QS student, who through sharing their experiences on the forum, participating in student chats, asking questions, attending practice days, clinics and workshops and overall supporting each other has helped me layer the knowledge and skills to achieve my level 3.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share with you all how much this means to me, and how much the program has changed mine and coolies life, because without QS and me being terribly stubborn and determined, Coolie would probably not be with us as he was incredibly dangerous. But he was given a chance and through QS we made it!

Thanks again for all your kind words! Woohoo!

Thank you for the long post.

I can hear your gratitude, and feel so happy for you and proud of you.

Feeling gratitude at this point truly goes to show your beautiful character...

Well done Champ.... Congratulations.

Yeah for you Fiona,

meeting you and Coolie has certainly give Bindi and I alot to think about to know our's journey's are with in reach.

We can all reach for the STAR'S 🌟Thank you.Hugs on it's way.

Beautiful.....just beautiful. :)

"I have learnt I have nothing more to offer than an ask - if there's ' make' it doesn't count."

:clapping: :clapping: CONGRATULATIONS :clapping: :clapping:

FIONA AND COOLIE

A tremendous effort, showing dedication, commitment and pure hard work to achieve your ultimate goal.

Way to go Fiona and good on you Coolie :thumbsup::clapping::taz:

Beautiful words Fi, I can hear your passion and love coming through. Truly inspirational x