meredith

Yeehaa Nancy! A Blue String for you!

I'd like to wish a massive congratulations to Nancy Clarke and Junior (Allenview Qld) today on achieving their Level 2. Yippee!

Nancy and Junior have been working so hard on this and have really put in the time and effort to achieve this wonderful milestone.

Nancy I am so proud of you. And so happy as well. Well done. A very well deserved Blue String is coming your way.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

CONGRATULATIONS NANCY

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: WELCOME TO THE BLUE STRING BRIGADE :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

YES YES YES ..... what an epic effort CONGRATULATIONS .... you did it woohoooo

Good stuff Nancy,

did you and Junior go faster than a Chrysler.

Gosh your assignment look great to watch who ever film did not fail.

Huge congratulations Nancy and Junior!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Is this really real?

Did we really just past Level 2?

I have been working on this for so long now. I am kind of lost.. Think I better go and...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Get stuck into my L3 Home work.

OMG!!!!!!

Wauw that's fatastic news Nancy! Congratulations!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Fantastic News Nancy, knew this was really close for you so well done!! Welcome to your official start of Level 3! Go Girl!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:clapping::smartass::clapping::smartass::clapping:

Great Work Nancy & Jnr!

Congratulations

:cheers:

I am so happy for you Nancy, I have followed your journey from the first time we tried the gallop at impulsion camp in Pomona! You have done amazing! Big carrot for junior!

Such great news Nancy!! Welcome to L3! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Congratulations Nancy and Junior..

:clapping::clapping::clap::clap:

Awesome news Nancy!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a HUGE effort you have put in to achieve this, I am so very proud and excited for you. Enjoy Level 3 with Junior and continuing with Summers education. :wine::clapping:

Well Done Nancy and Junior !!!

Congratulations Nancy and Junior, what an achievement you must be stoked xxx

CONGRATULATIONS NANCY AND JUNIOR!!!!!

Its such a wonderful achievement isn't it, I'm so happy for you, so glad you are experiencing the joy and elation and the wonderful skills that go with reaching this milestone!

I know you'll love Level 3!

Cheers

Jill