QSports Nationals Nov 4th 2017

1 reply to this topic

meredith

meredith
  • Gold Member
  • 10,730 posts
  • Interests:MY BABIES!!!!....horses, people, teaching, learning

Hi Team.....it's that time of year again....gearing up for QSports Nationals....this year to be held back in Qld again at the Rathdowney Showgrounds. We have our date, we have our venue, we have about half of our committee, but we seriously could do with some more help.

Primarily we are looking for a social committee (2 or more people to put together the dinner and presentation night as well as food / drinks etc on the day.....I must add that the venue have some meal options available for us so we really just need someone to make sure it all happens), we also need someone secretarial to keep track of all our notes and stuff!....and to keep us on track, a couple of folk to help with sponsors, as well as helpers on the day.  We're looking for about 6 of these.  Oh and we need some more judges.

Our aim is to have plenty of helpers on the committee so it's light work for the most part.  That way everyone still gets to compete and have fun on the day.

So ideally we could do with another 6 - 10 people to help make our special day, really special, really memorable and wildly successful so we can showcase the incredible talent and skill of our QS Horsemen.

If you would like to help in some way, we would love to hear from you asap.  So please do get in touch with myself, Lorraine, Georgia or Fiona and let us know what you'd like to do.  Every bit of help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

M :)

14523209_536537263206179_5725147315097378262_n.jpg

Meredith Ransley
CEO & Co-founder
Quantum Savvy Horsemanship
enquiries@quantumsavvy.com
Meredith's Blog

Shane

Shane

QS Professional

• Admin
  • 4,586 posts
  • Interests:Horses, people, learning, travel.

Exciting!

Shane Ransley
CEO & Co-founder
Quantum Savvy Horsemanship
enquiries@quantumsavvy.com

Shane's Blog

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)