• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
tilda8

Fire side chat reflection and clever pony !

I hadn't listened to the chat when this happened and went to post this then got distracted and listened to the fireside chat . . .anyway I was reversing the trailer and it made a kind of cheese wedge shape along the fence (yep prob should have put ponies away but didn't ) Bea decided the grass under where the trailer had been parked was fair game , so went in the wedge , Bella then followed and Bella bosses Bea about so Bea was trapped between the trailer , my car and the fence with Bella putting pressure on her to move forward (which she couldn't ) in my mirror I saw this happening and it was so quick there was nothing I could do , I watched her for a split second weigh up her options , she calmly turned herself (not sure how in the space provided ) and calmly jumped over the toe hitch , hind quarter yeilded and faced my in the drivers window . Now this could have been a vet job had she panicked so that to me was a huge success for her as she thought her way through a sticky situation . . .  Anyway it got me thinking what's different when I have her on line and was looking for reasons with her . . . listened to the fireside chat and realise now it's me !! So two success stories , pony thought her way through and so did I !! Both pretty reactive beings who have learnt a great lesson . Thanks QS xx

Nice Sarah!

Wonderful Sarah!!

Thanks for sharing your story Sarah, sometimes it takes situations to happen for us to see how far we have come in our programme both for ourselves and our horse.

Cool, love this program for giving us problem solving horses! :):)