• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Shaw

Building Rapport Camp

I had the absolute pleasure of spending one whole week in country Victoria on a Building Rapport Camp with Meredith and 8 students.

I can't tell you how much I got out of this camp. Since I have been home I have been shocked with the change in my and Dolly's relationship. 

We always had trouble floating, yes, two years and still our Achilles. The camp, my awareness of Dolly's needs and enhancing my skills have nailed this pesky dilemma. Mel showed me her magic as a storm approached and everyone was getting cold. And I can 'get' the timing now. Amazing.

If you ever get the opportunity, as Molly used to say, "Do yourself a favour" and sign up for this life changing experience. And do your homework (note to self).

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing :)

Ah!.....thank you Meredith.  It was a pretty extraordinary week wasn't it.  I know it was for me, and watching you all achieve and discover was a real treat.  And didn't our horses have some wonderful things to share with us.

By all means....do join me for a Building Rapport camp.  They really are a life changing experience.

M :)

Awesome work Meredith!  Meredith (Ransley!) is such an inspiring help for us all in considering how our horses feel about everything we ask of them and how to consider their needs in our goals.  

Thank you Meredith Ransley for coming down to Vic to share this special subject with us all.  I too had a fantastic time with Diago.  I think circling him with the ball on his back was a HUGE ta dah for us - this would have been something that would have completely freaked him out once upon a time ago.