• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Tracy44

Lesson packages with Alexia

I have just completed a series of lesson packages with Alexia and a couple of my group members.

Of course the weather had to turn nasty on us and we went into minus figures over here in the UK however we persevered and our sideways is definately getting there.

I realise I have quite a few bad habits when Buster is not using his forward, which I must address.  i am really pleased with our progress though, despite the horrible conditions and we filmed a soggy assignment for feedback too :) 

Thanks Alexia for everything xxx

Oh Tracy, I hope you aren't only recognising  a few bad habits.  I hope you are also appreciating how much progress you have made and how much Buster tries for you despite his elderly status.  

The pair of you have done so well and made such huge progress over the last month.  That 2 rein riding blue tick is very close now and then you've only got one left!

And thank you for looking after us so well during the horrid cold weather.

:wub:

Of course I can see our progress however as we progress we have to iron out all the wee things that are holding us back, such as my legs and seat lol.  Buster is a little gem and tries very hard for me and I realise I may be confusing him, so I need to sort myself out and get my timimg right with all my asks and remember to release at the right time, not before and not after............there is the magic :)

We are getting there, I feel it and so does he. Buster came cantering up his field yesterday morning to come in so clearly feeling good in himself and as you could hear is quite chatty during class with the odd little laugh at us no doubt.

Dont worry Alexia I am focussing on the good and I am delighted to be getting some sideways :)

I love looking after you all too xxx

Good on you Tracy.  Buster is a real gem isn't he....I bet he is enjoying himself also....his new found range of movement and mental stimulation.  :)

I do believe he is enjoying himself Meredith, it is clear to see and the staff at the yard have noticed his confidence increase which is great. He is a real character too, when Alexia and I are chatting he joins in with the odd little whicker, so sweet :) 

I was chatting to Lorraine last night and she was shocked that he was 29 years young, gave her hope for Miss Chief x