• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome Jaden10 & her lovely young Lady to QS

i would like to extend a warm welcome to Lisa and her young mare Lady.

Lisa and lady have joined The Horsley Hoofers  QS practice group and cant wait for this horrendous weather to clear up so they can get going on their QS jouney.

I know you and Lady are going to grow together so much as you work your way through the programme and I am so excited to know you both.  Its going to be great fun :) 

Perhaps you could tell us a bit about  yourself and Lady?

Tracy x

Welcome Lisa and Lady from Queensland Australia!  What a great group you have found and I look forward to seeing and hearing all about you both!  

Welcome Lisa and Lady,

Welcome to QS, Horsley Hoofers and your support crew here in Australia. We all look forward to watching you progress through Level 1 and I love seeing all the snow over there at the moment. :)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, really nice to be part of a group that are striving to be the best for their horses! I have a lot of learning to do, Lady is a youngster who hasn’t been backed yet and I’m pretty much a complete beginner! So going to be interesting, which is why I’m going to need the support and help from you guys, I really want to give Lady the best start and grow with her and feel that’s possible now I’ve joined QS! 

Hi Lisa

Welcome to QS and the Horsley Hoofers!

I'm really looking forward to meeting you at Shane's talk on the 17th.  He's on his way over from Australia to train horses so there's a great opportunity to have some work done with Lady or come and watch and soak up as much information as possible. Get in touch asap if you'd like to get involved either way or if you'd like to come and visit the new QS UK Centre in Thursley (Godalming area). 

See you soon!

Alexia