• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Windnwillow

New idea for filming

Hi guys just did some filming and had the best idea - my hot tape poles have little clips for the hot wire to go through and it holds u phone perfectly and is mobile for filming alone ! Yey 

Genius :)

I was filming myself the other day and a bit of baling twine and an electric fence post did the the job too!  :D

Great idea!

Ooh!...good one Clare.  Thanks for the tip.

:)

Great idea, Clare!  

Oh the things we try to get our assignments in!! :lol:

Tracy has a new gadget with a remote so that you can control it from your horse.  Could you post a link here please, Tracy? To fit our whole arena in I need to fix my camera somewhere I can't get to with my horse so it'd be great to be able to set it up beforehand and then just click to start when I'm ready. 

Cheers!

Oh yes, that's a really helpful friend, I have one too! :)

I was told yesterday that there is an infra red one which will follow you around and its only around £35, pretty good I thought x

Ha! Ive never seen the posts with the clips on them.... Ill keep my eye out! 

How cool is that remote! I love it! Will save the editing process! does the remote talk directly to the phone to start recording?Fabulous!

Filming assignments just got a whole lot mor technical! Lol!

I love the idea of one that can follow me around the arena but I have yet to find one without an extra 0 on then end of that price!  I'll keep looking :) 

I know Alexia, I would love an infrared one too, they are getting cheaper..... Just need to wait a bit longer :thumbsup:

Ill try and find the details Alexia xx

With the first one it works using bluetooth and you have to say "start video" then when you finish just press the button on the pendant in your pocket to stop the video :) 

Hey also want to let you all know about the blue tooth remote units you can pair to your iPhone to take remote photo/video $7.50 Aus on eBay, assuming they do android too! :D