• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Judy

Question to all QS profs

Hi there, does anyone have a 22' rope and a Hackamore (Arab size) in stock for sale to Germany?? After our Level 2 kick-off camp in Holland I'm keen on going on with the L2 groundwork asap :) xxx

Hi Judy,

How exciting, Level 2 is so much fun! 

I have both, however, Im thinking the girls in the UK might have some and will be able to get it to you quicker and cheaper...Send me a message if they can't help you out and I can get something in the mail!

Cheers

Jill.

Hey Jill.  We have more stuffed ordered for Europe but we don't have any 22' ropes or hackamores there right now.  So if you have some ready to go and Judy needs them now, then go right ahead.

Judy they will be quite a lot more expensive than getting them direct from the UK Shop as we (QSOz) pay a substantial amount toward the postage.  But it will cost Jill a bit to get it to you.

Anyhow I'll leave it with you both.  If you want it sent now Judy then by all means get it from Jill, otherwise it'll be a few weeks yet I think before our next European order is ready (waiting on sticks at present).  We send it all in one go to save costs.

:)

Ok, cool, thanks for feedback! yes, I've already paid for the 22' rope and told Carola that I'll wait until the next delivery from Oz, but it sounded quite unclear when that will be...I didn't think of the quite expensive postage, you're right...if it's only a few weeks then I'll definitely wait, but if you think it might take months I think I would ask Jill. Meredith, do you think the 22' and the hackamore will be ready till the next shipment to the UK? (Btw, which size would I need for Zoe?) Thanks for help! :)

Hey Judy.  Carola and I are planning to get an equipment order shipped direct to Holland or Germany, which would save a lot on postage.  Carola is just determining what needs to be in that order so hopefully we'll have it underway soon.

The order gets done pretty quickly but the travel time to Europe is the hold up.  But you'll get that regardless of who sends it.

I'll chat to Carola again very soon and see if we can give you more of an idea of how long it'll be.

p.s. Zoe will he a regular size. 

Ok, thanks for info! Yes it makes sense to wait, will do that for now :) besides, there are still 2 assignments of L1 to be done for Zoe and me, they will keep me buisy enough lol 

HI Judy.  Sorry for the delay.  Carola and I are just sorting out sending a full order direct to Germany / Holland....so a little more wait I'm afraid.  We're getting it done as quickly as possible.

Ok no problem, that´s fine! I´m so busy with trailer loading at the moment anyway :blink: lol

Hi guys! Sorry for the hold up! We're sorting out order atm. It will all be with us as soon as we can get it over!xx

:thumbsup: