• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mel

Horse Training at Woolooga

Hi Everyone,
Once again I will be at QSSC for this years Horse Training Courses - Impulsion and Collection.  They are both 5 day courses you have the option of doing 1 or both depending on what your horse needs.  

Give your horse a head start in their training with a little education with me.  This is great for green horses or especially if you are getting stuck in your own progress, I can help smooth over the bumps and get your horse safer and easier to handle and ride for you.

PLUS!  During this time, I will be studying the impulsion and collection subjects with Shane so your horse will be getting invaluable help from both Shane Ransley and myself.  This is something you don't want your horse to miss out on.  

If you would like to know more, please message me and we can chat about what you and your horse specifically need help with.

Click here to find out more

Woolooga Horse Training.png

A fabulous offer from Mel and one way to good to pass up.  This is a great opportunity for horses and students of ALL LEVELS to reach your goals and dreams with horses so much quicker and easier.

Don't wait.....grab this opportunity with both hands.

:)

Aaaaah! I want to be there too!!