• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Meredith

Red String events

NEXT EVENT  NEXT EVENT  NEXT EVENT  NEXT EVENT!!!!

RED STRING TRAIL RIDING WEEKEND - Woolooga Oct 27th & 28th 2018

Join us at QSSC Woolooga for not one, not two, but THREE fabulous trail rides , including our spectacular Moonlight Ride in the mountains.

WHERE;  QSSC, 1 Jones St Woolooga Qld.

WHEN;  Sat Oct 27th & Sun Oct 28th 2018

COST; $40 person, includes all 3 trail rides , BBQ dinner on Saturday, Sunday brekky and Sunday lunch and over night camping.

OUR PROGRAMME

First Ride; Saturday 1.30pm.  A short 90 min ride through the hills and valleys of Woolooga.  Drop into Woolooga pub for refreshments on the way home.

Second Ride; Saturday 6pm.  MOONLIGHT RIDE through our beautiful valley lined with magnificent giant Flooded Gums. 

Followed by our BBQ dinner and camp fire Saturday night

Sunday morning our Big Brekky.

Third Ride; Sunday 9.30am.  2 hr ride through the back valleys and mountains of Woolooga to Devil's mountain and the Maryborough Train line.

Sunday lunch;  Light lunch.  Sandwiches and salads.

All rides are very picturesque and interesting, with enough challenges to make it fun for all riders but with no difficult bits.

ALL RIDERS MUST BE RED STRING (LEVEL 1) OR HIGHER.

Bookings are essential.  Please contact Meredith or Georgia for bookings or more details.

mountains_2.JPG

top of the hill.JPG

Ooh that sounds fantastic! Wish I would live closer to you guys (or at least on your continent lol) and could join it :wub:

I will certainly be booking in for that weekend.  I may or may not be camping depending on the family but Gulliver will probably have a sleepover.

Sounds like an awesome event guys! Have fun, wish I was closer, Id be there with bells on ;)

What a fantastic idea and a beautiful location for the first of many red string events. I’ll be there and very much looking forward to it. 

I’ll have my red, blue and green string!

Georgia is taking bookings now folks, so keep an eye on your email or contact her here asap.  Closing date for bookings is very firmly Oct 19th.

:)

There is still time for that red string Simone!  I have you down for the A Team, so you are certainly working towards it. 

Hi everyone! I am super excited for this first trail riding weekend at Wolooga and like Meredith said above we are now taking bookings. The weekend will cost $40 which includes full catering of dinner, breakfast and lunch. All bookings must be made by following the link below. Bookings will firmly close on Friday October 19th.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/red-string-trail-riding-weekend-registration-50888983319

Let me no if you have any questions or trouble with this :)

Are you coming to the Red String Trail Riding Weekend at Woolooga? Time is running out to book your spot in this fabulous fully catered event!! We have so many fun things planned for this weekend and we can't wait to share it with you all - just remember you need to be a level one graduate to attend. Follow the eventbrite link below or contact Meredith or Georgia to book.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/red-string-trail-riding-weekend-registration-50888983319

I'm getting excited for the first red string event.  I might just put away my green string and bring along my red string to use on the weekend!

The eventbrite system was great to use - very easy.  Thanks

Fi