• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
retrorods

Qld combined practice group Christmas Obstacle Challenge

https://www.facebook.com/events/169621330588340/?ti=icl

All QS Practice Group members are invited to join host club QS Fraser Coast for a weekend of challenges, fun and friendship!

Saturday morning arrive at the beautiful Maryborough Showgrounds, an easy drive up the highway and set up your camp ready for the fun to begin.  The grounds have everything you could need and camping Is available. 

You can warm up in the huge campdraft arena ready for the challenges to begin at 1pm.

After the riders briefing we will make our way down to explore the obstacle trail  course aready for some fun activities, challenges and games.  You can explore the course ridden or on the ground.  

We will sit around the fires and share hot pizza ($ TBA) nibbles will be provided whilst we have some presentation and prizes.

In the morning we will head out to the campdraft arena and make use of the large area for a huge practice group morning,   make sure you bring your christmas hat.  You can then practice your homework to your hearts content, before heading home.

We will have a surprise or two in store for you all, and I can guartentee lots of fun!

You will need to book the showgrounds hire on line, and I will post details up shortly.  

Theres a little work in the booking, but I can assure you well worth the effort as this will be a truly fantastic weekend.

if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Fiona Prescott or your group organiser.

401AB927-3E23-4B2D-9A51-AE53F1F7B4F4.jpeg

This will no doubt be an amazing day everyone. Have a blast! We are having ours on the Sunday so best get to that!!

What a fantastic way to celebrate Christmas.  Have a blast everyone.

Jen can't wait to hear about ours.  The Ransleys will be in Victoria this year.

:)

It will be SO GOOOOD to have you joining us Meredith.

Might need to put our fabulous Victorian GO's in charge of organising that one. ;) 

The challenges are planned, the courses are marked and I can guarantee you a weekend involving tilt bridges, mountain climbs, soccer and games is one you don't want to miss!

To book your place, visit the Fraser Coast QS Facebook page for details.

Hi all.  I am wondering if anyone coming up for the christmas party has room for Maya's horse.  We are not far off the highway and we can help out with fuel.

Thanks