• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bindibo

Merry Xmas

To every one

Wishing

You a Merry Xmas and of course a Happy New year:newyear:

Lets hope our horse journeys' are bigger and brighter that last and just as fantastic.

I cant wait , From Bindi and Simone .

Merry Christmas to you Simone and all our QSer's and their amazing 4 legged friends!

Have a fabulous New Year too!

:newyear:

Thanks for a great year Simone!  Looking forward to next year and all the achievements yet to come!

Take care, and see you soon.

XFi

Merry Christmas one and all and a very Happy and healthy New Year

The days have started getting longer over here so roll on longer days to play with our ponies :horse:

Lots of love and happy horsemanship

Tracy xxx

Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year! :newyear:

IMG_20181216_111847638_1.jpg

Lovely to see that snow for Christmas Judy.  Thank you.

A very Merry Christmas from Shane, myself and the children also.  The last few months have been a whirl wind for us here at QS, so we have much to share and much to tell in the New Year.

I'd like to say a HUGE thanks to all of our Professional Team for all their efforts this year and an even bigger thank you to all of our WONDERFUL  Group Organisers.  Without you, QS would not be what it is.  You do all make a huge difference and it is wonderful to see what all of your groups get up to.

And to our very special QS family across the world,  a heart felt thank you also.  You make our lives a joy and we are very honored to be a part of your horsemanship journeys.

Have a happy,safe and horsey Festive Season and we look forward to seeing many of you in 2019.

Lots of love,

The Ransleys

Meredith and Shane Ransley.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I've enjoyed working with so many people and horses from many different places and it's so nice to see everyone grow with their horses over the past 12 months.  I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support this year and I am really looking forward to sharing our Horsemanship journey's in 2019!

Merry Xmas 2019.png