• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
debau1

Carmeline's starting L1!

Hi All

I just wanted to share with people who'll understand:

I'd like to tell you all that my beautiful 4 yo Carmeline gave me the most beautiful trot around the southern cross pattern today. I've only just started to ride her again (2nd ride today) after her first stint in November last year & what a delight.:wub:

I'm so chuffed, she traveled forward easily & calmly with no problems with her direct or indirect rein. I've brought this little girl up following the QS young horse training as well as learning from my other two oldies (23 yo Thoroughbred Bill & Ruby, 21 yo Thoroughbred x QH) who I've currently got in L2.

It's so exciting given Carmeline's 'girthiness'   (thought to be a physical response to birth trauma :( which we're trying to tackle).

So Carmeline has started L1 with me & we've even put in a couple of videos for coaching.:rolleyes:

:D

Cheers, Deb

Fantastic - it will be such a joy for you working with your baby that has had a QS start in life - what a gift you have given her!

Looking forward to seeing your progress together.

Yay!.....this is wonderful Deb.  Im so happy for both you and Carmeline.  Just lovely.

:)

That is fantastic, Deb. I look forward to following your progress with Carmeline. We cant give them a better start!

Fantastic Deb. Carmeline has had the best of starts. Look forward to watching her progress

Deb this is really exciting. Congratulations. Cant wait to have a play day with Dolly's twin

Awesome work Deb!