• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
shell

Back in the saddle

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to say that I am finally back in the saddle seven months, post shoulder surgery. I was allowed to get back into it on February first. I have had a few gentle rides on my Blueboy (barrel on legs) since and ready to get back to our QS journey, albeit a little slowly. I almost have full range of movement back and my physio is now working on building my strength now so WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

I look forward to catching up this coming weekend with most of the Vic girls at the WBPD !!!!

Happy WBPD to all!!!!

Shell and Blue!

Fantastic news Shell! 

Blue will be super happy to have you back in full swing - your arm and all!

I am sure your QS riding will be great physio for your arm too and will help with your speedy recovery.

Fantastic Shell, its so good to have you back. We've missed you and Bluey. See you on the weekend!

How is your shoulder going now Shell?  I know we spoke of it a while back (nearly a year!!!...where did that go?)  Just interested to see ow things are now yo're a bit down the track.  If it's holding up okay for you now.

:)

Hi Meredith,

I have just found this post so apologies for not replying. I ended up having just over 12 months of Physio. My shoulder is great compared to prior the surgery. I will never have 100% range of movement  but it doesn’t restrict me and I no longer have any pain. 
so very happy with the results. 

Happy New Year to you all,

Shell. 

Great to see you back in the saddle now Shell. We did miss you.^_^