• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

P3232298.JPG

I have made the very difficult decision of putting Red up for sale.  He is a beautiful 10 year TB gelding.  I have owned him for nearly 3 years and we have completed Level 1 of QS and are working our way through Level 2.   He's a lovely natured boy, comes when he's called, loves a good smooch and will follow you around the paddock.  He is very light to ride with an easy stop and back-up.  We have done quite a few QS clinics, attended QSports and some Red string trail rides at Woolooga and the beach.  He had a weeks training with Mel Peacock last year.  He floats well. Can mount from either side, open gates while riding. He's good around noise such as mowers and cars.  He has good hard hooves and is barefoot.  Red is Hendra vaccinated and his Tetanus and strangles are up to date.

He would be ideally suited to someone that wants to do the QS programme.  Not suited to an absolute beginner to horses.  His price is negotiable for the right home.  He is very special to me and I really want him to go to a QS home and continue his education.  I would consider a trial lease before purchase.

Please see video below. If you would like any further information, please call me on 0435 016 591. 

Edited by sarah_c

That must be a very hard decision Sarah.  I am sure you will find his a lovely QS home.

Hi Sarah,

Id love to be able to share Red further for you.  Such a lovely boy. Do you have anything i can share for you?

Kind Regards

Jill.

Nice video Sarah, he looks like he is going well for you.  Sorry to hear you are selling him. 

Nice video Sarah, he looks like he is going well for you.  Sorry to hear you are selling him. 

Thanks everyone, I just want him to go to a good home.  Thanks Jill for the offer to share.  I've copied the you tube link for the video if you could share that?  Or I could send you something via pm if that doesn't work?

https://bit.ly/2IeHUcm

As hard as it was, I'm pleased to say that I have found Red a wonderful new home with a kind man who is going to do natural Horsemanship with him. 

Great news Sarah, we will all miss him.  I hope the nice man finds QS!

That is  good news Sarah.  Piece of mind for you.

:)