• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Jillian Prince

MIA for a bit......

Hi everyone,

I must take this opportunity to apologise for being MIA for, oh, I think its been a couple of months.  Although still spending lots of time with my ponies I had taken a bit of a step back from many things in life.

Over a two month period I lost two very important figures in my life and immediate family member moved interstate. Put that on top of this debilitating drought and it took a bit of shine out of life for a while. 

Through these difficult times those glimmers of hope and joy are so important and it's those that shone through the dark clouds and really showed what a wonderful supporting family and friends that Dom, the girls and I have. Re connecting with lost or distant family during times of loss is such a joy. The dust clouded horizons throw the most beautiful sunsets, and working together as a team to plan and change is so empowering and enables such personal growth. 

The ability to see these beauties though, I don't think, would have been possible weren't for the amazing lessons I've learnt, through 'my story' with my friends The Horses.

Any way, thats where I have been. I have been preparing the float for the last few days for the trip north and looking forward to learning some new lessons for 'my story' through life.

See you on the forum.

xxxxx Jill xxxxx

Welcome back Jill, sorry to hear you've been going through it. 

Horses definitely sooth our souls, we are blessed to have them with us. 

Much love

Tracy x

Sorry to hear that Jill...welcome back!! A lovely time is waiting for you now and I hope we'll meet again at the camps :) (will we???)

Big hug xxx

Your QS family are always here when your able to step back in.   Friends, family and horses - what a perfect combination to heal the soul.

Looking forward to reconnecting with you over the building rapport camp.

Sorry to hear you have been going through a tough time Jill.  I hope you had a magical time at camp :)

Hey Jill.  Such a lovely post.  As the others have said, your QS family is always here for you.

Life throws us some pretty challenging curve-balls at times and you've certainly had your share of them.  I am glad to hear that you can still see the beauty through it all though.

Sending you much love.

:)

Hi Jill i saw your country receive some rain last week if so i hope that takes some pressure off you guys, follow up rain is the key.Hope you are great aswell.

Sign in to follow this