• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
jack-stokers

Photos for inspiration

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking today about the importance of being inspired and creating inspiration for others. For most of us I'm sure each little win we get is our inspiration. Watching each other learn and progress is great. Sometimes I think though, how nice is a photo of a really elevated canter? Or how far a horse can reach during sideways. I'm thinking photos of that which really show off our feel and connection with our horses could demonstrate to the outside world (preferably unprejudiced people of the general public) how our way is not something people have ever experienced. Maybe even we could entice people to try it, to want it. I keep getting told how weird it is to ride one rein and how not many people in the traditional world ride bareback. That's stuff we should be sharing then!

So I was wondering if everyone could share some photos with me, moments they think are pretty cool, moments that demonstrates the principles we stick by. I was thinking of setting up a public Dropbox or something for everyone to share into. Otherwise maybe just here in the forum?

What do you reckon

Here in the Forum is the best place for it Jack.  Then it is there for all and it may just help more people to find QS.

There are loads of photos already on the Forum in the gallery. 

And the 'I don't need a bridle" Facebook page has loads of great bridle less pics and bareback pics.

:)

Yeah great idea Jack! Add your inspiring photos to the gallery (I hope everyone does this) and don't forget to look through the gallery when you need a little inspiration - there are some great things in there!

This is a great idea. You could use all of the photos that you took from the Level 3 camp?

Sign in to follow this