• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mel

Congratulations Dr Deb!!

Please join me in congratulating Dr Deb Abbenhuys from Mildura and her horse Woody for completing their Level 1 Assignments!!!!

Fantastic effort Dr Deb with 2 horses already through Level 1, Woody makes number 3 for you. Well done!

DeDebWoody7894 (3).JPG

Fantastic Dr Deb & Woody! Look forward to seeing what you can do in Level 2 :thumbsup:

Congratulations Deb and Woody. Well done

Woohoo congratulations Dr Deb and Woody! :clap:

Congratulations Dr Deb and Woody.  This is really wonderful news.  He's such a special fellow and I'm so pleased he is all healed and ready for the rest of his journey now.

:)

Awesome Job Deb!! I loved meeting you and your boy last year he is such a stunning horse! I'm excited to see you both in L2 and beyond!

Dr Deb Abbenhuys VIC.jpg

Congratulations Deb and Woody, what a great achievement getting him fit again and his Level 1!  He’s luck you have such a wonderful horsewoman! 

It’s great to be part of such a fabulous group again ... these comments are gold .. Woody is coming along nicely in the impulsion program L2 .. I’m looking forward to strengthening him over the next couple of months and improving the quality of all gaits .. it’s such an enjoyable part of the program for both horse and rider I think ....

Edited by drdeb

Sign in to follow this