Sign in to follow this  
mel

Mel Events: Mildura Coaching Weekend with Mel Peacock

Event Title: Mildura Coaching Weekend with Mel Peacock
Event Author: mel
Calendar: Mel Events
Event Date: 08/10/2019 08:30 AM to 08/10/2019 05:00 PM

Mildura Aug19Coaching Weekend.png

Are you are striving to be the best you can be for your horse?

To get that perfect flying lead change, send your horse onto the float easily every time, or perhaps you simply want a horse that you’re confident to take out on the trail and just enjoy?

Maybe you have a particular annoying problem popping up over and over again, that you’ve been struggling to solve?

When we are dealing with a partnership between you and your horse, it is important that we look at both the horse and the rider to find a positive outcome. I will bring my knowledge and expertise as both an instructor and horse trainer to do just that. I’ll help you find the root causes of your issues and give you a solution to move past your problems and heading towards your goals with your horse again.

Horses are our hobby and the source of so much joy and spending time with your horse both in and out of the saddle is good for your soul. How awesome does it feel when you have achieved something together that you have never done before?

Let’s do more of that, and at the same time, learn in a positive and supportive environment where it is important to me that you go home feeling like you can continue to practise your new skills.

A Coaching Package includes a private, shared or small group lesson each day plus you can stay to watch and learn from the remaining lessons.

Limited positions available, click the button below for bookings or more information
Click here to find out more

Mildura Coaching Weekend with Mel Peacock

Sign in to follow this