• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Meredith

Horse Training with Meredith in Sept

Horse Training with Meredith.

Hey everyone....I've got a position (possibly two) available during the September Horse Training courses here in Woolooga for anyone wanting a hand with their horse. We're doing the Cert 1 and Cert 2 courses so if you need help with anything from transitions, impulsion, forward confidence, or my speciality of lateral softness, self carriage and collection, please do get in touch ASAP. Dates are Sept 9th to 13th for Cert 1 (impulsion) and Sept 15th to 19th for Cert 2 (collection). Please do get in touch straight away for info, bookings, costs etc.

:)

Atlas collection.jpg

Atlas 046.jpg

Level 3 Camp 2004 105.jpg

ONE SPOT SNAPPED UP.  Only one remaining for Cert 1 Training (impulsion and forward confidence).  Two left in Cert 2 (lateral flexion, self carriage and collection).

Be quick to grab this with both hands.  Contact the office today to secure a spot for your horse.

:)

The horse training courses in September are approaching fast!

This is your last chance to book your horse in for training with Meredith or another QS Professional Horse Trainer. Send myself or Meredith a message to talk about how horse training could benefit your horse.

I have personally had my horse Pearl trained by both Meredith and Mel and I can't reccomend them both highly enough!

HorseTrainingFLyer.jpg

Sign in to follow this