• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
georgia_perl

Combined Club Qld QSports Competition!

QSports Sunshine Coast Combined Club Competition

When: Saturday 12th of October

Where: Buderim Pony Club QLD

All QS Members encouraged to nominate! This years event is shaping up to be a wonderful event it would be well worth a road trip!

QSports was designed to showcase the horsemanship, communication and relationship between horse and human. A progressive sport that not only highlights the skill of the rider and the connection between horse and human, it also augments the abilities of both as the competition progresses. 

QSports pattern is based around the QS Southern Cross pattern and there are groundwork classes, as well as liberty and ridden classes. There is also an open freestyle event where competitors can create a unique and fun routine.

All QS members are welcome to nominate, and spectators are encouraged to come along and support the students. 

Lunchtime demonstration from QS Profs and a campfire presentation dinner for trophies and ribbons make for a fantastic weekend.

Contact your group organiser for more details, or contact Fiona Prescott on 0405 484 232 or via messenger.

Nomination forms will be posted below shortly. Visit the QSports facebook page for more information.

Qsports2019.jpg

NOMINATION FORMS ARE OUT!
Complete your form and email it to me at qsburbank@gmail.com

This is designed to be a fun and supportive weekend. If you have never competed before make sure you enter at least the groundwork section for your level! We are all there to help each other through and it is a lot of fun.

QSports1.jpg

QSports2.jpg

Fantastic.  We can't wait.

Get those entries in now folks.  It's going to be another fantastic event.

:)

We have some special trophies this year, and also will be running a cent auction raffle with some awesome donated prizes. Not to forget the demos and great supportive environment. 

Keep these events happening, by supporting it and getting your nominations in. 

Sounds amazing! Have a great time.

Does anyone have a video of the Level 2 Liberty?  Just trying to work out the instructions :horse:

I'm sure there is one Marie.  But it is pretty much the same as on-line though.  Just with no rope.  Which bit has you scratching your head?

:)

Thank you so much Meredith I watched the Level 1 online and see what you mean.

I just want to see the turns at the markers whether they are forequarter or hindquarter turns - to see which side I should be on.  :D

HI Marie,

Level 2 liberty I would suggest putting your horse on the inside of the turn and do forequarter away from you .

Friday is the last day to nominate! Please get your forms to me ASAP if you are planning on coming! It is going to be a great day our committee is very excited. We hope to see you there!

Hi Marie

Here is the link to the full class lists so you can read the exact instructions for all the courses. But for Level two liberty the turn is not specified but I would follow Fionas directions above :)

https://www.facebook.com/QSMaryValley/photos/ms.c.eJxFzskNwEAIA8COIoO5tv~;GIkGWfEe2QRkONakURwQe~;SBhxXP8gsqALLAr~;ie8E5ULyZKk1AViYCvU3rBYsEnsFc4fuRWbDfgLpmklWQ~-~-.bps.a.2365024127150666/2365024187150660/?type=3&theater