• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bindibo

November time trail

Hi guys, "just thinking" of some of the challenges that you have in mind that we can add to our practise for this event. Looks like a lot a fun .

It'll be like a cross country course Simone.    Ups, downs, overs etc.  And out in the open so impulsions exercises too.

Will be loads of fun!

:)

Eagerly awaiting ,hopefully my bad luck session is over for this year bring on the fun stuff.

I've been having lots of fun practicing the L2 impulsion jumping homework to prepare Simone. I've  been practicing backing up and down hills and gutters as well as sideways over things, it has really been helping him find comfort out and about. I found that treating the ridden jumps and obstacles just like I would on the ground has been amazing. 

Hopefully things will fall into place and ill be able to bring him along.

Have fun practicing

I am looking forward to coming to this event too!  I have been practicing my jumping on the ground, as I haven't got into the saddle much lately, but I will definitely be looking at the L2 jumping program.

Coolie is happy to jump the upright barrels now online, and even doing just a single one so it will just be a matter of building my confidence again with jumping.  I also have been just heading out for a trail ride and tackling some interesting places which I am sure will help build confidence. 

Jill - Rheba will love the course I am sure if King cant make it!

I'm really looking forward to the time trail for me its going to gauge our progress having super fun with our riding have learnt heaps of new ways to improve our riding out, even bundle Bindi up the float the other day and went Yabba creek swimming love it , been on my wish list for a while,  i do believe  Bindi enjoyed that as well she was quite fascinated  with the mullet jummping up . Super keen  for the trail .We going to learn heaps, See you there.

Ah that is so nice to hear Simone.  You two are living your dream.  Awesome.

Yes!....expect a cross country course with a difference.  12 obstacles or various kinds.  Not giving too much away but good forward, good flight tests and impulsion will be a major benefit! 

Get those entries in folks.  This will be a great weekend with the emphasis on having fun as always.  It's not about what you can or what you can't, it's just about giving it all a go.  Can't wait.

;)

This is going to be a heap of fun and Im  wrapped to be able to share it with you all. :)

Out having some trail fun with the gals getting excited for this weekend time trail.20191027_111021.jpg

It's going to be huge.  The trail is all set, obstacles all planned.  We'll be setting up on Friday ready to welcome everyone.

Can't wait!!!

A bit of a heads up for our riders.....there will be a designated warm up area for use before you head out on your trail.  Each rider much show that they can trot or canter a circle (depending on their level) each way and do directions changes, before they may begin their course.  This is a mandatory impulsion check.....we want everyone to be safe and have fun!

20191027_111300.jpgCatch everyone later on today really looking forward to this weekend its going to be a real test to see how Bindi and i are progress and to catch up with everyone and talk horse's  all weeekend long.

Hi everyone.....just quick update.  We'll be kicking off at 1pm tomorrow as planned but if you could all be here and checked in by around 12.30pm or so that'd be great.

See you tomorrow.

Have a fun weekend everyone! again I wish I lived closer by to join in in those events, but will follow you here and am curious to read about your experiences :)

We wish you could be here too Judy.  :)

Who will be our lucky winners today and tomorrow.....?  Only a few hours now before we kick off.

Good luck everyone.  It's going to be terrific fun.

74535373_287980572085185_8395266071187161088_n.jpg

What a great experience!! Day 1 done and dusted! It was a privilege to watch such an amazing group of horsemen use their skills to navigate a series of Obstacles over an awesome trail course! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

It was a terrific day one wasn't it.  Everyone did so, so well and clocked up some great times.  Very much looking forward to what today brings.

Yeehaa!

Congrats to all the competitors over this weekend! Super Congratulations to Caitlin for beating your own time by a whopping 6 mins!! Well done!