• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bindibo

Horse fun

Yes they do love water these babies.  I had Coolie and Kingsman in the arena, I forgot they were there and I  turned on the arena sprinklers which is 8 big sprinklers pumping out water onto the arena.  When I remembered they were there, I found Coolie hiding in the corner and Kingsman at a sprinkler playing with it, he was being squirted full power in the face and body and he didn't care at all.  I know how to cool him off now on the hot days. 

Hahaha, great pics Simone!! Donk likes to put his face into the water up to his eyes, but when you ask him to go into water when you're riding him,  he isn't as happy to get wet, at least not his feet that is!

20191120_100015.jpg

Horse munches. 

Fiona ,Its so cool to watch these young ones ,she put a smile on my dial daily .

20191125_120238.jpg

Lilly chomping all 4 legs in the dam she be right for time trail.This was out on on trail ride today around the bush. Fun fun...

20191201_101922.jpg20191201_101851.jpg

swimming on stinker hot day this is the farthest I've seen Ruby20191201_101755.jpg in the dam. "Making me smile".

20191204_174115.jpg20191204_174310.jpg

put the soaker hose underneath Bindi yesterday she did'nt move for a hour now thats a thinking horse. Great Xmas present for your horse,,, what a cracker

She does love the water, that's for sure! 

Great photos Simone.

LOL...love it Simone.  Ruby i really loving that water.  How sweet is that funny girl.

Our lot love water too.....Char;ie especially loves to get into the smallest of puddles for a roll.  And the Brumbies!.....they get fully into our troughs and splash around.  They'd empty them if they had half a chance.  Our poor fish....I pity them when they see a Brumby headed their way.

:)

Great hanging out and watching the gang.

Afternoon things is hanging around on the front steps of the house where the brezze comes under the house and the shade is blissful ,coolest place to be in the arvo, I read a book, they laid down,  check me out sniffing, realxing , falling a sleep generally we are all just doing our thang!

Together is something special.