• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bindibo

Halter training video

Hi,  just watch halter training video which came in a prize pack from Meredith from the time trail , just learned 100 new things to put in my tool box it's like refreshing the brain  and motivating the body to get out and try , so thank you, for all the information and will be adding to practise, keeping practise short and sweet but solid with the baby.

Also how's Binna burra lodge at the end  crazy to think it's  not going to be the same P.S.  there was a fire in the back ground in the start of the footage ,something special lost for now.

Haha Simone, that's funny, she would be quite relaxed though LOL

Ruby Cracks me up daily Judy, she has a fantastic  personality it's  like she give anything  a try ,  she a happy horse.

That's awesome, she is lovely :wub: You are blessed to be able to see a her grow up from birth and to give her the "right" horsemanship start of life. It's on my "one day" wishlist too :)

Well Ruby is around 17 to 18 months ???? Not exactly  sure she came into my life not knowing, only going on what Karen the dentists reckons she had a bit of late start in life .I have her mum as well.

Ah! Thought you got her mum when she was pregnant...anyway, I'm sure they are more than happy to be with you now :)

Ruby is a sweetie!  You'll enjoy going through the 100 things dvd Simone :)

Errr...the 100 Things of the halter training video?  The Halter Training video is fantastic.  It will surly help you with Ruby Simone.  She looks pretty casual!  ;)

Yes we always loved Binna Burra.  Such a very special place and lots of memories for us there.  We are incorporating elements of the Lodge at QSSC as we build it.  :)So sad that it has now gone but I hear they will rebuild.  Just another casualty of bushfire in Qld this year.

:(