• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Meredith

WOW OVER $10,000 PRIZES TO BE WON!

merry xmas.jpg

WOW...HUGE XMAS PRIZE GIVE AWAY FOR QUANTUM SAVVY MEMBERS

Yep you read right!  We wanted to make this Christmas extra special this year for all of our wonderful QS Members, so as part of our HUGE bumper Christmas Edition of the QS Community News (just wait until you see what is in the mail this Xmas for you all!)

:clap::clap::clap: WE ARE GIVING AWAY over $10,000 worth of fantastic prizes.:clap::clap::clap:

I know....fantastic right?  :)

All of our QS members will be getting their newsletter in time for Christmas, and a randomly selected few will find a GOLDEN TICKET inside as their Lucky Christmas Bonus Prize.

You could win;

• A PRIVATE LESSON WITH SHANE OR MEREDITH
  • ONE YEAR QS MEMBERSHIP
  • 12 FREE ASSIGNMENTS
  • A WEEK OF HORSE TRAINING WITH SHANE OR MEREDITH 

OR THE PRIZE OF ALL PRIZES -

A QUANTUM SAVVY EXPERIENCE CAMP VALUED AT $2400

The QS Community News will be going out before Christmas (the week of Dec 16th), so if you are a current QS Member, be sure to keep an eye on the mail and look out for that Golden Ticket.  If you find one, contact the QS Office ASAP to claim your prize.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

:)

IMG_6209.JPG

IMG_6216.JPG

WILLY WONKER LIVES

very exciting

:D

Some members are going get a  Merrier  Xmas.

What a generous Christmas surprise for some very lucky students!!

Very exciting indeed!! :newyear:

Oh wow, how exciting!!! :clapping:

Wowsers! What a wonderful,generous Christmas gift to receive … this is such a kind gesture...a beautiful Christmas spirit of giving:wub::newyear:

ATTENTI0N QS MEMBERS.....our big bumper Christmas newsletter will be going out next week. And along with it, some lucky QS members will be winning over $10,000 in prizes. To make sure you are in with a chance, check that your membership is current and that we have your correct postal details. All you have to do is check your membership account details on the Forum.
https://www.quantumsavvy.com/Members/member

I know we have a few members who don't have their full or most current address on our data base as we have a few letters that came back to the office from the last newsletter.  We are doing our best to contact everyone and let them know to update their details, but if you could all please just double check....we'd hate you to miss out and we want to be sure  TO GIVE ALL OF THE PRIZES AWAY!  :)

If we don't have your full and correct current postal address you could miss out on winning one of these fabulous prizes that include 2 x QSE camps and 2 x horse training weeks with Shane or Meredith. So get on to it and check it today.....you've got to be in it to win it!  

Wowsers!!! Such a generous Christmas pressie!! I’m keeping my fingers crossed!!! 

Okay folks....we've had a few Gold Ticket winners receive their tickets already and we'd all like to know who you are (me included!).  Remember, you need to let us know you've won so you can claim your prize, so be sure to post a picture here of you and your ticket so we can all congratulate you.  :clap::clap::clap: and put the rest of us out of our misery.  ;)

Good luck everyone.  4 tickets found, 6 to go!!!

I’m still pinching myself. I’m off to camp this year. Thank you QS

4378D48C-337B-41F5-A3DC-92CC19876B09.jpeg

Thank you Shane & Meredith!

A Winner.JPG

I'm still reeling and over the moon with my prize! Talking with Tracy yesterday and just shaking my head in wonder and joy... We're talking about $10 000 worth of giveaway prizes. None of us had to enter a competition or do anything crazy to be in the running for a chance to win. We just had to be a QS member and a horse lover that wants to improve their horsemanship skills through the best Horsemanship Program out there... just WOW!!

Thank you Shane and Meredith :inlove:Thank you 

That's 4 of our winners......I think we know of 6 so far (please remember to post here so we can see who you all are and share in your joy!)  There were 12 tickets so still a few more to go......

Congratulations to every one who has won a prize.  We're currently contacting all of you to organise how you can collect / redeem your prizes.

We're so happy that you are loving your prizes.  It's so exciting for us to see you getting your gold tickets.  There really is so much truth to the joy of giving.  :)

Yippee!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I've posted this to facebook folks but only added photos of those of you who have already posted yours publicly.  If you'd like your pic added to the facebook post just let me know.

M :)

Thank you for my CD and Lorna also received a CD

Who else has received a prize from over this neck of the woods?