• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Shane

The Chat Room is back.

Thanks to a few software upgrades we can now have our chat room back online. http://www.quantumsavvy.com/board/index.php?/forum/116-student-support-forums/

There is also a chatbox on the bottom right of the page where you can do live messages to other members who are online.

Feedback welcome :thumbsup:

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!  This is fantastic news Shane.  We love the chat room and I've really missed it.  So glad the new upgrade means we can have it back.

Who'll be the first to use it do you reckon?

:)

Give it a while Kerensa.  It's terrific.  I also really love the chat box down the bottom of the page.  So easy to stay connected now.

:)

yey - glad to 'hear' the chat room is back :clap:

Hi, just wondering how the chatbox and chatroom works .This is new to me.

Hey Simone.  The chatbox works much like messenger where you can contact any QS member direct.  Just go there and search their forum name and away you go.

The chatroom is terrific for chatting live with any QS members in a group. Or just two people if you like.  If you see someone on the forum that you want to chat with live, then just meet in the chat room and chat away.

We had all this for years, long before messenger etc.  It is great for catching up live with QS family all over the world though.  You could chat directly with Jude for example.

M :)

You can see who is online in the sidebar if you are on a computer or down the bottom of the page if you are on a phone.

Yay, and I love the new sidebar!