• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Kerensa01

Unread Content

Hi everyone! I just wanted to mention the value of the "Unread Content" button. I didn't even know about it, until Kerri had bought it up at the last GO Conference, and lordy, have I found it invaluable for catching up on posts I have missed! It saves me a whole heap of scrolling and searching to keep up with posts I'm following! My notifications don't always pop up, so thank goodness for the UCB!!

It's great isn't Kerensa, that way you will never miss out:)

13 hours ago, Kerri_ said:

It's great isn't Kerensa, that way you will never miss out:)

It is Kerri, and thank you for the introduction to my favourite button!!

Oh yes, I love the unread content button too! But even more, meanwhile, I like the "All activity" area, as it shows you all new and unread activities (the ones you havn´t read yet are printed in bold, like in the Unread Content) PLUS it leads you directly to the new message in a post (which could already be a few pages long), this way you don´t need to navigate to the last page to read the most recent post, which I find very convenient :)

Hi Jusy, thank you for that awesome tip!! It looks like I will have to add an extra button to my favourites!! I will check it out right now :D

its my favourite button however it is not on all devices i have discovered!

That and the unread content i find very useful xx

Oooh!...I didn't even know there was one!  ;)  I just go to the highlighted bits or the new notification bell but hey!....sounds fabulous.  And super helpful.

I know there are a few ways you can view the forum and get notifications...Shane has his set differently to mine....but which ever way you go, there is so much to discover and learn.  Makes for some very happy and interesting visits to the Forum.

:)

p.s. I am finding the new side bar really helpful too.  Even easier now.

Yes, the UCB is my lifesaver for when I'm a bit short on time. Keeps me up to date ;)

And yes, loving the new sidebar too!