• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Meredith

Exciting news for Germany

I'm so excited tonight as young Aileen Gehring and Monty from Germany have just completed their Level 1!!!

Hooray.

Aileen you have done an amazing job with Monty and in completing your Level 1.  Well done for sticking at it....all your time and effort have paid off for you now.

Huge congratulations.    Now we just need a nice photo of you two to go with this post.

:)

Congratulations Aileen & Monty i hope you will both be celebrating on this massive achievement ~ very well done indeed xxx 

Oooooooh awesome Aileen & Monty!!!!  Congratulations, wohoooo :clap: I'm so so happy for you and very proud too :) you'll love L2!! hey, we should have a little party :cheers:

Congratulations Aileen and Monty! Wonderful achievement.:clap:

Yipiiieee I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to finally have compted my Level ! ! This was a huge milestone for me ! Sometimes it is really stressful with monty and QS and the school and the understanding of english :wacko: Sometimes I really ask myself why I am doing this, when EVERYONE I know ( without judith;)) ride the horse in the typical english dressage and don´t think about their behaviour very much and just have fun ! But then I see the sad horses …. not understanded, no life-energy, confused… and they just say : ´´Look at his muscles, isn´t that beautiful ?´´ They think they understand horses, but how should they if they are not looking in their faces, if they are not seeing the pain ? And then I see people like you, who are doing sooo great things with their horses and my heart opens :wub: and in the last time I have learned that the big achievements, which everyone can see, are just the reflection of the little things like just a weight displacement ( or for example in the Impulsion Groundwork with shane and mejor in module 3, where shane says how the horse is flexed around you in the right way)or just a try from your horse doing the right thing, which are the most important ones and which many people just don´t wanna see . But I am not only doing QS for my wonderful monty, I am also doing this for me, because I could never be happy if he isn´t ….. and of course I love the community ! whuuuu I just wrote everything what I felt in the moment, hope you could understand me :D

Aileen

Arghh… I just had to cry :lol: I am so proud !

Wow what a wonderful post Aileen and picture.

Das hast du gut gemacht

We can all speak the same language. 

Yippee!  Such a huge congratulations from me.  Another one of the "one rein A Team" finishing their level 1.  Super happy for you!

Herzliche Gluckwunsche!

Oh Aileen what a beautiful post.  You are such an inspiration with your hearfelt words, keep on doing what you are doing and shine your light for all to see.

Well done, I am so proud of you two too xxx

Oh Aileen....thank you for sharing your story with us.  It has not been an easy journey for you with all that contend with but you are doing so, so well.  We are all proud of you.

:)

Wonderful Aileen :wub: hey, did you recognize how much your English has improved too!!?? Didn't I tell you it would!!! LOL 

You can be super proud of yourself and I'm super happy that you kept on it and also that we do have each other here, with our yards still so close by - makes it a bit easier to bear all the conventional stuff around one, I feel :)

What wonderful news for Aileen and Monty. Congratulations, and yes your english has improved heaps (well from what I see in your posts ;)

Congratulations! This is a fabulous achievement.

And a beautiful photo. :wub: