• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi Mereidth would like to RSVP to carriage  course free chat, just checking the date . 

Thank you.

Which one are you after Simone?  Do you mean the self carriage, contact, collection weekend or the seminar / demo I did the other week re 'how your horse should move'?  The first is in two weeks here at QSSC Feb 29 & March 1.  The second was a few weeks back.

I do have another seminar coming up this Friday night at Crystal Creek and then again next Friday night at QSSC.  I'm just about to list that one to the events calendar.

:)

On face book QS  it was at Woolooga 18th of March  Friday nite posted on face book on the 6th  February . ??? 

Hmmm...none the wiser Simone.  I have my chat about having your horse's idea become your idea this Friday at Crystal creek and also the following Friday night here at QSSC.  I also have my lesson weekends coming up and the contact and collection weekend at the end of Feb and then the horse training mastery course.  Is it any of those?  I couldn't find anything on the events page for March 18th.  Looks like its a Wednesday.

:)

I think if it is what we were chatting about Simone, its the self carriage, collection weekend that I thought you should do the level 2 clinic.  That's the first weekend in March.