• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
georgia_perl

Blue String Jumping Event!

VERY SPECIAL EVENT....
We are excited to announce our first ever Blue String Ride!
If you are a level two graduate of the Quantum Savvy program then please join us for a wonderful day of jumping.

Details:
Date: Sunday 9th of March
Time: 10 am to 3pm
Venue: Buderim Pony Club, Sunshine Coast QLD
Cost: TBC will cover a cafe catered lunch

This will be an event not to miss! Join Shane and Meredith Ransley as we spend the day putting our skills to the test over a full jumps course. We will break to enjoy a cafe catered lunch.

Please RSVP to Georgia by messaging her on the forum or email her at enquiries@quantumsavvy.com

We hope to see many of you there to celebrate our first official Blue String Ride!

Put on your eyeliner, get out there, and wing it..jpg

Woohoo!....we can't wait!

:)

This will be fun! Too bad I won't have a riding pony with me. 

I'm sure we could find you a pony Jen! I think Meredith mentioned to me you might be able to use black Tilly? We would love you to join in if you can!

NOW MORE ABOUT THE FOOD.... I have just got off the phone with the 'Backstreet cafe' in Buderim and they are going to cater the day for us... yay!

You can have your choice of burger from the list below. I will also order a large chips to share and they will drop it off for us.. How perfect is that!

Now the full cost of the day has been decided at $25 per person - this includes ground hire and lunch. Please book your ticket for the event through the Eventbrite link below. (After booking through eventbrite I will message you to confirm your burger order - see menu attatched).

PLEASE BOOK YOUR SPOT BY 29TH OF FEBURARY - using the link below.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/blue-string-jumping-event-tickets-95312332753

Thanks everyone, I am really looking forward to spending the day with my fellow blue stringers.

BurgerMenu.JPG

Eek poor Tilly, best go on a crash diet for the next couple of weeks!

Thanks Georgia.

Oooh....yummo thanks Georgia.  Will book Shane's and my spot shortly.

One question.....can I order extra burgers for our 3 small people who will be watching with envy from the sidelines?  ;)

Jen for sure we can get a horse for you...so please do join us.  Black Tilly is available or even Gilly if you like?  We have a Brumby to suit your needs.  :)  Mel can take Warratah if she likes.  That'd be awesome.

Woohoo!...how exciting.  Oh and the Blue String banners have arrived.

86728401_577913986271220_2377713153698955264_n.jpg

How do I order and pay for the extras Georgia?

Oh and can others come and watch the Blue String day?  See what we get up to?

This is going to be great to come and watch! I’ll order a burger as well if it’s possible... 

So we'll have 2 riders and 3 auditors.  All wanting burgers.  Jen and Tilly will probably squeeze in with us somehow???

M   :)

I’ll be there, not sure on the logistics, maybe just me and I can officiate or something??? 

Well have room to bring you a horse Jen and a horse you can use.  We're only taking two with us so one more is easy.

All booked and ready to come along :thumbsup:

All booked. :cowboy: