• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
georgia_pearl

VIRTUAL WBPD!!!

Hey everyone,

With recent travel restrictions around Australia and the World, we have decided to move this years World's Biggest Play Day Online!

So stay at home and get yourself and your horse dressed up in your best Mexican attire.

The day will start at 9am Queensland time. Which is 10am Victorian time.

The virtual practise day will run until about 11:30-12

We will enjoy catching up and sharing our costumes. Then we will explain some fun obstacles and give everyone time to give each one a try with their horse before getting together to discuss how each one went.

We will all conference in through Facebook messenger. So please, if you are interested in joining us, RSVP by sending us a message on our Facebook page (so that we can easily add you to the chat group).

Follow this link to get to our Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/QuantumSavvyHorsemanship/

We understand that this may not be a convenient time for some of our overseas students. So we will be hosting a Best Dressed Competition online as well. All you need to do is take a photo of you and your horse and post it either below or comment it on a Facebook post we will put up. This will be judged at Sunday at 5pm Qld time and a prize will be awarded.

MexicanFiesta.jpg

Enjoy this video of my first attempt at my Level Three Imagination challenge! It's mexican theme so I hope watching it makes you excited for tomorrow!.....It's going to be a virtual event you won't want to miss!!

Well done, great video Georgia