• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Morning everyone.....please remember to join me (Meredith) this morning at 9am for our weekly Horse Chat with Meredith. We have a new link now so please use the one below to join the meeting and of course my UK/Europe chat on Saturday morning.

See you then.

Hi folks.....almost time for our monthly Nth Hem chat for all of you in the UK and Europe.  Please use the link below to log in to zoom and I'll see you very soon.

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8219007477?pwd=QWhLaUREaVNHWTY3Z0lzV0U4eWJLQT09

:)

• Meredith changed the title to Chats this week with Meredith
Sorry everyone......no Horse Chat with Meredith this morning. We've been flat out in the office filming for this week's Harmony in Motion camp and we have a fabulous event lined up for everyone. The huge job of editing and production is now underway.
Next week we'll be doing the same to prepare for all of the UK/Europe virtual events so it'll be a couple of weeks before I am back again. I'm very sorry to miss the chats with you all but I hope to see you at one of the many virtual events I have over the coming months. Have a great week of horsing and I look forward to catching up with everyone again soon.

transparent notebook.jpg