• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Meredith

Welcome Georgia Rose

Such a special announcement to make today......and that is to welcome Georgia Rose to the QS Coaching Team.  Many of you  know Georgia and I know you'll all agree that she will be a wonderful addition to the QS Team of instructors.  Having run a Practise Group for many years, helped and supported countless events, play days and other PGs as well as being very active with her horsemanship, Georgia has attained a lot of experience around QS and how it all works.  Camps, Quantum Weekends, lessons as well as inside knowledge of the programme, how it works and how to encourage and support others from her time working in the office over the last two years, all add to her knowledge of the programme.

We  have a fabulous team of QS Coaches and Horse Trainers and we are all focused on providing the best, quality education and support for QS students as we can.   It takes a lot of work, focus, commitment and skill to be included into our team of professionals and I know we all welcome Georgia and wish her well in her new journey. 

Good luck Georgia.  We are very excited to have you with us.

:)

pearlgeorgia.jpg

This is such cool news! Congratulations Georgia, wohooo, how exciting!! :clap:

Fantastic news Georgia, congratulations and welcome to your new role. :clap:

Wow! Congratulations!!!:clap:

Hey Georgia ,

since I 1st meet you i new you were special gal, and you have always believe in this program and you are living the dream .

Hopefully catch you soon to congratulate you in person.

Awesome :thumbsup:

Wonderful news Georgia! How exciting.  Congratulations :clap:

Thank you all so much. I am so honoured to be joining the professionals team and am beyond excited to step into my role as a coach :)