• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Meredith

Ransley Events: Advanced Impulsion clinic for all levels with Meredith Ransley

Event Title: Advanced Impulsion clinic for all levels with Meredith Ransley
Event Author: Meredith
Calendar: Ransley Events
Event Date: 07/25/2020 09:00 AM to 07/26/2020 05:00 PM

2-day Advanced Impulsion Clinic - July 25th & 26th (virtual event) with Meredith Ransley

This clinic is for all levels of rider, from Level 1 - Level 4, with a focus group for each Level over the weekend.

Meredith is super excited about this event which for the first time, brings together riders of all levels in the QS programme to focus solely on advancing impulsion.

Saturday morning the LEVEL 1 group will be focusing on canter transitions, Ride the Trail and one rein turns and transitions.
Saturday afternoon the LEVEL 2 group will be focusing on the gallop pattern, jumping, flying and simple lead changes.
Sunday morning the LEVEL 3 group will be focusing on the barrel pattern, stick riding including jumping and bareback and bridle-less riding.
Sunday afternoon the LEVEL 4 group will be focusing on bareback and bridle-less jumping and cantering as well as gallop passenger lessons.

The unique format of this event means that we can focus on one subject through multiple levels of the QS programme to give everyone a very in depth and thorough understanding of impulsion as well as how each layer builds one on to the next and the importance of a solid foundation.

Plus!, being a virtual events, our riders will get to spend time with other QS members that they would not normally get the chance to.

Each rider will get a 3 hour group lesson of their own level over the weekend as well as auditing the other 3 lessons.

THE FORMAT -
Each group will have 3 zoom chats with Meredith that include pre-recorded videos of upcoming tasks plus 2 practise sessions. Riders will video set tasks for group discussion and Voice over Video feedback by Meredith and also get the chance to submit one assignment for VOV.

All groups will be included in each of the zoom chats which will give even further depth to the subject.

And, being a virtual event the entire weekend will be recorded, giving all riders and auditors the chance to revisit, refresh and further learn indefinitely after the weekend is over.

But be quick. there are only 5 spots available for each class.
Quantum Savvy members booking before Friday July 17th will receive 10% off the cost of a rider or auditor ticket.

So if you are READY TO RIDE and to have loads of fun with your horse and Meredith, get in touch with us today to book your spot.

RIDERS - one day only - $220
both days - $420 (less 10% if booked before July 17th)
AUDITORS - one day only, $90 or $170 for both days.

Atlas 046.jpg

Advanced Impulsion clinic for all levels with Meredith Ransley

Hi everyone....just a reminder that the 10% members discount ends tomorrow, so be sure to contact myself or the office to find out more or to book your spot.

Only 2 spots left in the Level 2 group also, so jump on this today and join me for this fabulous weekend of learning and fun.

:)

Hi folks...I am getting a LOT of questions about the Impulsion Event next weekend. Shane and I are just out filming right now so just very quickly.......

"If I can't do the clinic as I have something else on that weekend, can I book to audit and then do it later?"
Yes!...you can book to audit and get full access to this event and watch it / do it later when you have time. You won't get to submit videos or get your questions answered live but you'll get everything else.

"If I have multiple horses, can I do the clinic with one and then do my other horses later?"
Yes!...the beauty of the virtual events is that you will have indefinite access to all the info.

"Can I join in if I am not a current member?"
Yes!...only members get the discount of they book today but this event is for everyone.

"Can I get a payment plan?'
Yes!....QS members can do a payment plan over 4 months. Contact the QS Office to arrange this.

Please note that the L2 group is almost full. So do get in quickly if you want to be in that group. If you miss out, you can always book a different level or audit so you can still attend the event.

Today is proving very busy with everyone requesting info or bookings, so if you are wanting to book and to get the discount today, please do message myself or Georgia before 5pm. We will get back to you ASAP. As long as you have contact us before 5pm you will get the discount. We'll then get your invoices off to you ASAP.

So exciting!...thank you everyone for your enthusiasm for this event. It will be a lot of fun.

Don't forget folks.....zoom chat this evening 6.30pm Qld time if you can make it.  Just to talk about tomorrow and get us all ready for our BIG weekend!

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8219007477?pwd=QWhLaUREaVNHWTY3Z0lzV0U4eWJLQT09

Many, many thanks to everyone who joined me on the weekend for this fantastic clinic.  The first of it's kind, focusing on the progression of impulsion from level 1 through to level 4.  We covered so much and got LOTS of riding in and took big steps toward our goals.

Everyone did so very well and I want to thank everyone for putting in the effort to do this event.  I know it took a lot of organising to be able to join in for all 12 of our chats!!!...that is a lot...as well as 8 practise sessions.  Some had to deal with fitting in work over the weekend, traveling to their horse and even hiring an arena.  But we got it done wow!....how much did we get done.

Not the same as a live event I know, but I think we all agree, there are so many benefits to the online events.  We now have such a comprehensive resource to go back to time and time again, whenever we need it, so it will continue to benefit all participants for a long, long time.  With all the chats recorded, all the notes stored in one place and all the many student videos VOVed and stored on one channel, it is such a huge source of info.

So.....huge thanks once again everyone.  I had so much fun and I look forward to seeing how you go with your homework etc from here on.

Virtual Events.png