• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UK/Europe Summer Lessons 2020

Hi everyone. Well we're half way through our 3 weeks of Summer Lessons, with so far looking at Level 1 and Level 2 Groundwork skills as well as Level 1 one rein riding. A HUGE thank you to all those who have joined me so far - and especially those who braved the rain yesterday. We had a few very soaked horses and riders but you girls really put in a terrific effort and achieved a lot. Red Strings here we come! This coming weekend we have the Harmony in Motion ground work workshop on Saturday, (yep. Shane and I were out filming this morning again, after our big day / night of lessons, so if I look a little bleary eyed please forgive me.;) ) and on Sunday we have our Liberty Day.
If you've not yet booked in for these and would like to join us, please do get in touch with the office as soon as possible. Time is almost up so please do get on to that ASAP.
And!....we're also looking at adding an extra day of Level 1 Riding next Wednesday but we need one more rider to confirm this one. This will be looking at some advanced One Rein Riding as well as beginning contact riding (Two reins).
Thank you so much everyone who has joined in so far. It has been terrific to spend time with everyone, even though it's a bit different to previous years. I think we have made a lot of progress and created something really valuable.

Meri and Geoff_Equitana.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday Meredith, even in the rain ~ thank you

Ah!...thank you Tracy.  It was fun (for me! ;) ) and you all did so well in that pouring rain.  It did look very wet.

Our next seminar (zoom chat) will be tomorrow Wed Aug 26th at 8am UK, 9am Germany / Holland and 5pm Oz time.

I hope to see you all there.

:)