• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ransley Events: All Strings Timed Trail Course!!

Event Title: All Strings Timed Trail Course!!
Event Author: georgia_pearl
Calendar: Ransley Events
Event Date: 11/14/2020 01:00 PM to 11/15/2020 01:00 PM

VERY SPECIAL EVENT FOR THE ENTIRE QS COMMUNITY IN QLD!

We are hosting our second annual Timed Trail Course Weekend at QSSC in Woolooga.

The event will involve two rides on our marked course with a variety of obstacles to suit each level of rider. Times will be taken and there will be some great prizes up for grabs!

The event is open to everyone with a colored string. This is going to be a very inspiring weekend and a great chance to put your homework to the test.

When: Saturday 14th of November and Sunday 15th of November

Itinerary: Arrive on Saturday with time to setup your horse and your self ready for our riders briefing at 1pm. Saturday night we will catch up together over a BBQ dinner. Sunday morning we will start out trail at 9am and we will gather for lunch to present the results and awards of the day. Please BYO food for breakfast and lunch.
Cost: $25 to cover insurance, camping and BBQ dinner on Saturday.

While only QS Level Graduates are invited to compete, this event has been designed as a spectator sport so we encourage students and members of the community to come without a horse and watch the event. We will have plenty of viewing stations available. We are also asking for volunteer time keepers and score people on the day so if you haven't quite got your Red String yet but you would like to help out on the day please get in contact with the office.

If you have any questions about the event please email enquiries@quantumsavvy.com

To book your ticket please follow the Eventbrite link below. The last day to buy tickets will be Friday the 6th of November.

We can't wait to see you there!!

All Strings Timed Trail Ride.jpg

All Strings Timed Trail Course!!

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo.....we can't wait for this one.  We had so much fun last year....it really was a hoot and it will be again next year.

So please do come along and join in....as a rider or spectator.  I guarantee you'll have a fantastic time whether riding or watching so mark it in your diary and come and have a fun weekend with our wonderful QS family.

:)

Looking forward to it!  Just need to work out how I am getting there as I am a little short on towing vehicles, but I am sure I can swing a ride with someone coming from up this way  - Fingers crossed!

That's terrific Fiona.  :)  It'll be fabulous to have you here.  Hopefully some of your PG will come along also but if you get stuck for a ride, we'll come get you.

Terrific Kerri thanks.

Are you bringing Ozzie?