• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Living our dreams Quantum Savvy style.

Well it’s been an odd year to say the least... We didn’t make our QSE camp this year, but Eli and I are still ticking our boxes, setting new goals and having fun whilst doing it. 
Eli and I have had to develop our confidence with our canter, but I feel we are heading in the right direction.
Here is a short video of us enjoying ourselves at the beach on “our birthday” weekend. Special mention to Vicki who also had a birthday this weekend, helping  me improve my confidence with towing and Allan for all the thing you do for Eli and I. 

That is great news Chrissie. I could only here the link, could you put it on YouTube like you do your assignments then put the link here? I would love to see the canter :happybday:

Happy Birthday Chrissie and Vicki.  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  Sure sounds like you did.

Yes!.....we'd LOVE to see your video.  Can you try to upload it again please.

:)

p.s. we really missed you at camp.  Fingers crossed all goes well for next year.

CHRISSIE CHRISSIE CHRISSIE CHRISSIE!!

I am soooooo excited!  Look at you and Eli go.  So so happy for you two.  Wow!  All that time and paractise is really paying off.  You've come so far. Well done. :):)

M :clap:

Oh you and Al and Vicki should come up for the All Strings Ride next month, You'd LOVE it!

:)

That is so cool! Way to go Chrissie. :clapping: