Become a QS Member!

33 replies to this topic

Shane

Shane

QS Professional

• Admin
  • 4,549 posts
  • Interests:Horses, people, learning, travel.
Use this link to become a QS member and get instant access to the student support areas. http://www.quantumsa...bers/signup.php
For more info about becoming a QS member use this link http://www.quantumsa...ipprogramme.php

Shane Ransley
CEO & Co-founder
Quantum Savvy Horsemanship
enquiries@quantumsavvy.com

Shane's Blog

Bec

Bec
  • Basic Member
  • 68 posts
  • Is a:Level 1 Graduate
Hi, Bec Young here i joined a couple of months ago and just wanted to know how i go about finding out what my member number is.

Thanks

Shane

Shane

QS Professional

• Admin
  • 4,549 posts
Hi Bec
I don't seem to have you on the membership list, you may have just joined the forum before. You can use this link to join as a QS member http://www.quantumsa...bers/signup.php once you are a QS member you can check your profile and your VIP number from this link http://www.quantumsa...bers/member.php

Cheers
Shane

Shane Ransley
CEO & Co-founder

Shane's Blog

teandell

teandell
  • Module 2
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Family, horse riding, playing with my dog, playing outside and reading.
Hi Shane,

My membership is due for renewal in the next few weeks. Do I just go to the shop and pay through there or do I go about it a different way so that I retain the same membership details.

Thanks

Lou
Lou & Buzz

meredith

meredith
  • Gold Member
  • 10,664 posts
  • Interests:MY BABIES!!!!....horses, people, teaching, learning
Hi Lou...just go to the join QS button and it'll take you to the membership sign up page. You'll see where is says to log in if you are already a member, so all your details will stay the same.
Meredith Ransley
CEO & Co-founder
Meredith's Blog

teandell

teandell
  • Module 2
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Family, horse riding, playing with my dog, playing outside and reading.
Thanks Meredith,

Will do.

Cheers :)
Lou & Buzz

sylvia

sylvia
  • Basic Member
  • 9 posts
Hi Shane & Meredith, :)
I'm Sylvia I just joined QS and thanks for the package in the mail.
Thanks for the foundation programmers I have been doing lots of reading and playing with my young 2yr old filly paint.

I have been around horses all my life and QS is an eye opener to me to have a better understanding of my horse body language and having fun also.
Cheers,

Sylvia

stubby

stubby

GO / Level 1 Graduate

• Basic Member
  • 2,883 posts
  • Interests:Natural Horsemanship, Naturopathy, Human and Equine CranioSacral Therapy, Equus Muscle Management
Hi Sylvia :D

A great big welcome to the forum and to the QS family :). It's wonderful to see you here. You will find loads of support here on your horsemanship journey. We are all here to support, encourage and share our journey with each other. It's an important part of our learning and also fosters the great community spirit you will find on this forum, though we like to think of it more as a family :).

Though be warned :P ... once you start posting and asking questions, share your experiences and your ta dahs', there is no stopping. :lol: This forum becomes quite addictive. ;)

Cheers and see you on the 9th November by the river :)

Petra :D

Lockyer Equine Therapies - Supporting Health and Balance Naturally

Shane

Shane

QS Professional

• Admin
  • 4,549 posts
Hi Sylvia
Welcome aboard. I am glad you are enjoying your QS and am looking forward to seeing your Tah Dah's (thats when you have a success) . As Petra says it can become quite fun getting the assignments in and chatting with others who are doing the same.
See you soon.
Shane

Shane Ransley
CEO & Co-founder

Shane's Blog

sjh2010

sjh2010
  • Basic Member
  • 40 posts
Hi there. I paid my membership fee incl Lesson 1 yesterday. I haven't received any confirmation that the payment or membership has been received....should I have?

Also, I wanted to order the halter, stick, etc (at members price) but assume I can't do this until my membership has been confirmed?

Sarah

Shane

Shane

QS Professional

• Admin
  • 4,549 posts
Hmm I'll get it checked out and fixed. It should send you a welcome email with how to login to the members shop.
Cheers
Shane

Shane Ransley
CEO & Co-founder

Shane's Blog

bennjammin

bennjammin
  • Basic Member
  • 7 posts
Hi Shane/Meredith
I signed up as a monthly member on Friday April 3rd.....I too haven't had any 'confirmation' of payment received (Paypal transaction) :(
Also, can I ask how long it should take to receive the mailing you sent me when I signed up as a 'free' member?

Looking forward to getting started on the programme!
Liz
West Scotland Practice Group

Shane

Shane

QS Professional

• Admin
  • 4,549 posts
Hi Liz
It looks like the site did the same on yours also. I'll check it out and get your info pack sent out to you. Did you get the email lessons ok?
Shane

Shane Ransley
CEO & Co-founder

Shane's Blog

bennjammin

bennjammin
  • Basic Member
  • 7 posts
Thanks for that!

The email lessons arrived OK - very enlightening! :D

Liz
West Scotland Practice Group

rebecca_s

rebecca_s
  • Gold Member
  • 1,346 posts
  • Interests:Horses (obviously!), my cats.
  • Local:Group Organiser
Hi Shane

I signed up as a yearly member yesterday. :D I've received confirmation of payment but nothing else. Your previous replies to others mentioned a welcome email and confirmation of membership number, I haven't received anything yet, should I have? Apologies if I'm being too impatient !

Rebecca

GO, Byfleet Bunch Practice Group, Surrey, UK

https://www.facebook...s/byfleetbunch/

TraceyE

TraceyE
  • Module 5
  • 4,085 posts
  • Interests:My Family and a better deal for our horses
  • Is a:Level 3 Graduate

Hi Shane

I signed up as a yearly member yesterday. :D I've received confirmation of payment but nothing else. Your previous replies to others mentioned a welcome email and confirmation of membership number, I haven't received anything yet, should I have? Apologies if I'm being too impatient !

Hi Rebecca!
A big welcome to QS, I hope you love the journey as much as I have. I just thought I would drop you a line to let you know Shane isn't back from Ireland yet, so it may be a few days before he catches up with his messages and is able to reply to you.

Regards Tracey

I am happy to help anyone wanting support to study the Quantum Savvy Horsemanship Program in

Chinchilla, South West QLD, Australia. Ph: 0411 106 651.

What's In It For The Horse?

rebecca_s

rebecca_s
  • Gold Member
  • 1,346 posts
  • Interests:Horses (obviously!), my cats.
  • Local:Group Organiser
Thanks Tracey

Oops, forgot Shane was still on tour!

I'm going to have to learn to be more patient, I'm sure its a quality I will need in bucket loads doing Level 1 :lol: !!!

Rebecca

GO, Byfleet Bunch Practice Group, Surrey, UK

https://www.facebook...s/byfleetbunch/

belindaq

belindaq
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Excluding the obvious - Video, photography, film, READING, Harry Potter (deserves separate category), journalism, cats, dogs, secondhand bookshops, politics, drawing, art, PIZZA, old school computer games, the Kimberley - SAVE IT!!!
I am struggling to renew my membership. Paypal tells me I have an account but it won't send me my forgotten password. Is there any other way I can pay??? Perhaps another account I can just transfer funds on-line to?

Many thanks

whitepantheress

whitepantheress
  • Basic Member
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Horses -esp Jack, Scouting, Camping, Campdrafting
Hi everyone,

I am considering joining QS and trying out your techniques. I rode from 8yo to 18yo then very little during my stint at uni and got back into it last year, moving back to my parent's place and buying a very smart, cheeky and friendly 3-4yo QH gelding. We are getting into campdrafting and trails.

Deb Mitchell just let me know about a QS course at Crystal Creek, and if I am going to go to the course, I may as well join too and get into it all properly. I have never used a system like this, but I have always been passionate about relating to and communicating with my horses, and indeed they make far more sense to me then people ever have.

My main concern is that there will be pressure to conform precisely in every way to what other QS members do. While it is important to follow techniques in training, and absolutely for assessment, I also feel that every rider-horse relationship is different, and the best approach is based on a core philosophy, and the techniques can vary so long as they don't conflict with the philosophy behind the training.

E.g. A bit-less practice may come from a philosophy of pain-free, gentle and balanced riding and training, and for QS clinics and practice at level 1 it is appropriate to use the halter, but if in the same time frame I have a campdraft on, i will ride in a bridle, with soft, gentle hands. Would this end up with me being critised?

That is the best example I can think of without being more familiar with the program. I have an open mind, and I like to integrate the training I do to form the Tara method, and I just want to make sure there is room for my experiences, ideas and philosophies before signing up :-)
If you always do what you have always done,
You will always get what you have always gotten!

teandell

teandell
  • Module 2
  • 593 posts
Hi Whitepanteress,

I understand your concern and can assure you that there is no criticism on this site. I had exactly the same concerns when I first started the program but made the choice to follow this program only and not compete. That was my personal decision, and the right one for me. My husband Terry on the other hand, who is also a QS member and currently a level 1 graduate with one horse and working on level 2 as well as working on level 1 with another horse, has remained in competition. He also competes in campdrafting and both horses he is working with compete regularly in drafting. I think the key to success is to work through the program in it entirety following the program, completing assignments. If you want to compete as well go for it. I don't think success will come easily if you try to only pluck bits and pieces from the program as all you'll end up getting back out of the program is bits and pieces in return. Go along to that course with Deb, I promise you that once embraced you will never look back.
Lou & Buzz

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users