• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Meredith

UK/Europe Tour 2009

Hi everyone...thought you'd all like an update on the whole tour, what events are on and where etc. Please note some events are confirmed and some are yet to be.

For further info about each event, please see the seperate indivdual event posts and contact either the host or myself.

Hope we get to see YOU at an event in 2009.

Surrey England

Aug 2nd Video night - to be confirmed

Aug 3rd & 4th Building Rapport Clinic - to be confirmed

Aug 5th & 6th RFT Clinic - to be confirmed

Houston Scotland

Aug 7th Video night (Meadow Park Group)

Aug 8th & 9th RFT Clinic - confirmed (Meadow Park Group)

Aug 9th Video night (Gryffeside Farm Group)

Aug 10th & 11th RFT Clinic - confirmed (Gryffeside Farm Group)

Aug 10th Colt Start Demo - confirmed (Ingliston EC)

Cheshire England

Aug 14th - 19th Horse Training (Shane)

Aug 14th Ridden Workshop (Meredith)

Aug 17th & 18th RFT Clinic

Ballaghnderreen Ireland

Aug 21st Video Night

Aug 22nd & 23rd RFT Clinic - confirmed

Aug 26th & 27th

possible event Germany / France

Eibergen Holland

Aug 28th Video Night

Aug 29th & 30th RFT Clinic - confirmed

Looks like a pretty full ticket for us this year. Its so exciting to see so many events now for the tour.....we're already really excited about the trip and can't wait to catch up with everyone again. :D

What a busy tour you have this year, looking forward to another great visit from you.

Hi Meredith

I would like the 26th 27th slot but I still have not got all my riders yet --will keep you posted if I get my 6 .

Avril

Hi Meredith , What a great list of events ! It's going to be fantastic :D :D

Shane ridng Victor !! GO SHANE !! How exciting is that :D , cant wait to feel him ( Victor ) afterwards !! :D

It's going to be HUGE!!! Im gradually getting all your tickets and posters done girls so bare with me.

Avril....I have everything crossed for you for another visit to France....hopefully we'll get to see you again this year.

Hi everyone...thought you'd all like an update on the whole tour, what events are on and where etc. Please note some events are confirmed and some are yet to be.

For further info about each event, please see the seperate indivdual event posts and contact either the host or myself.

Hope we get to see YOU at an event in 2009.

Surrey England

Aug 2nd Video night - to be confirmed

Aug 3rd & 4th Building Rapport Clinic - to be confirmed

Aug 5th & 6th RFT Clinic - to be confirmed

Houston Scotland

Aug 7th Video night (Meadow Park Group)

Aug 8th & 9th RFT Clinic - confirmed (Meadow Park Group)

Aug 9th Video night (Gryffeside Farm Group)

Aug 10th & 11th RFT Clinic - confirmed (Gryffeside Farm Group)

Aug 10th Colt Start Demo - confirmed (Ingliston EC)

Cheshire England

Aug 14th - 19th Horse Training (Shane)

Aug 14th Ridden Workshop (Meredith)

Aug 17th & 18th RFT Clinic

Ballaghnderreen Ireland

Aug 21st Video Night

Aug 22nd & 23rd RFT Clinic - confirmed

Aug 26th & 27th

possible event Germany / France

Eibergen Holland

Aug 28th Video Night

Aug 29th & 30th RFT Clinic - confirmed

Looks like a pretty full ticket for us this year. Its so exciting to see so many events now for the tour.....we're already really excited about the trip and can't wait to catch up with everyone again. :D

Hi Meredith - I received level 1 pack from my lovely hubbie but have not yet ventured into practice (need also to get the kit) . Would be very interested in coming along to the Meadow Park event in Houston Scotland in August.

How can I get detaills for what the event will involve, are both days the same, what does being an 'auditor mean' ? As QS member kindly told me about the event I think it may well be the confidence boost I need to to get started,

many thanks

Christine

post-1873-1246892731_thumb.jpg

Hi Christine.....its wonderful to hear that you're keen to come along. This would be HE BEST way for you to get started, doing a clinic live with Shane and I and especially with a group like Meadow Park who are a great bunch of gals (and guys...hi Paul) and very supportive.

Probably your best bet re what we do would be to check out the brochure attached to the forum post re this event (in UK Events) and to chat with Jo and Ali who are running it. Their details are there also.

During an RFT we cover key points in an overview type format over the two days and we do both ground and ridden work each day. So something for everyone.

An auditor is someone who gets to join in without a horse. So its more than watching as you get to ask questions etc too.

I do hope we get to see you there......it'd be a terrific chance to get some hands on help and really get off to a great start.

Hi Meredith - many thanks for your prompt reply. Will contact the good folks organising for Meadowhead. Looking forward to the event,

best regards

Christine

Hi Christine, I've sent you a private message with our contact details but here's the link to the event. I understand you have been in touch with Annie by email etc, who's the organiser for the Gryffeside event which I believe is now full.

https://www.quantumsavvy.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3652

Please feel free to contact either myself or Ali, the Meadowpark Organisers, we would be delighted to speak to you and you are more than welcome to come along to our group prior to the clinic and of course we would be delighted to see you at our clinic too. As Meredith says, its a great idea to attend to help get you started.

We're having a practice day on Friday this week (10th July) at Meadowpark in Houston, the first of many prior to the clinic, feel free to come and join us or come along to watch and meet the gang, let me know if you need directions. Where abouts are you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jo :D

Hi Jo - was away for a few days now back. Have been struggling with rembering how to post on the savvy pages - hope this is correct :blink: .

Wanted to say to you, Ali, Paul, Kirsteen, Diane and the folks at Meadowpark what a great evening I had at the practice session last Friday. I really appreciate the time given and excellent opportunity to have a practice. You and Ali are great teachers, very patient. Everyone was very warm and welcoming, what a great advert for savvy.

My halter, stick, rope, etc arrived yesterday so will be able to get a start soon on Mani :o . With the help of John, Kirsteen (very generous offer) and my own instructor I am sure I will be able to get to (and back from ) the event on the 8th & 9th.

Many thanks again,

Christine

:D

Hi Christine, I've sent you a private message with our contact details but here's the link to the event. I understand you have been in touch with Annie by email etc, who's the organiser for the Gryffeside event which I believe is now full.

Please feel free to contact either myself or Ali, the Meadowpark Organisers, we would be delighted to speak to you and you are more than welcome to come along to our group prior to the clinic and of course we would be delighted to see you at our clinic too. As Meredith says, its a great idea to attend to help get you started.

We're having a practice day on Friday this week (10th July) at Meadowpark in Houston, the first of many prior to the clinic, feel free to come and join us or come along to watch and meet the gang, let me know if you need directions. Where abouts are you?

Hi Jo - was away for a few days now back. Have been struggling with rembering how to post on thh savvy pages :blink: .

Wanted to say to you, Ali, Paul, Kirsteen, Diane and the folks at Meadowpark what a great evening I had at the practice session last Friday. I really appreciate the time given and excellent opportunity to have a practice. You and Ali are great teachers, very patient. Everyone was very warm and welcoming, what a great advert for savvy.

My halter, stick, rope, etc arrived yesterday so will be able to get a start soon with Mani :o . With the help of John, Kirsteen (very generous offer) and my own instructor I am sure I will be able to get to (and back from ) the event on the 8th & 9th (can't wait)

Many thanks again,

Christine :)

quote name='my_magic' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:52 PM' post='43577']

Hi Meredith - great, have finally manged to get transport sorted and can get myself and Mani to the clinic in Meadowpark. Just need to pay now - I do have a paypal account but sorry can't find a place to do this on the QS website, will get more familiar as time goes on. Can you please advise.

Was very fortunate to spend a practice evening session with Jo and the gang at Meadowpark last Wednesday- what a great bunch of people, so patient and generous with their knowledge, excellent coaches and superb 'advetrs' for QS.

Can't wait for next weeekend, my QS equipment has now arrived so I will get a chance with a bit of a 'play' with Mani before then. My instructor will be coming along as an observer which is great, she has done Parrelli and work with Richard Maxwell in the past so is very interested in natural horsemanship.

looking forward to seeing you then

Christine

Hi Christine.....its wonderful to hear that you're keen to come along. This would be HE BEST way for you to get started, doing a clinic live with Shane and I and especially with a group like Meadow Park who are a great bunch of gals (and guys...hi Paul) and very supportive.

Probably your best bet re what we do would be to check out the brochure attached to the forum post re this event (in UK Events) and to chat with Jo and Ali who are running it. Their details are there also.

During an RFT we cover key points in an overview type format over the two days and we do both ground and ridden work each day. So something for everyone.

An auditor is someone who gets to join in without a horse. So its more than watching as you get to ask questions etc too.

I do hope we get to see you there......it'd be a terrific chance to get some hands on help and really get off to a great start.

Hi Meredith - cancel last posting, have worked out payment via paypal :D and it should be with you, see you at Meadow park,

C

Hi Jo,

woo hoo finally got transport sorted and have sent payment for the clinic, can't wait - just off out to have as first go at palying with Mani. Hope the session went well on Wednesday, sorry I couldn't make it work got in the way.

See you next Sat if not before and many thanks again,

C x

Hi Christine, fantastic!! great that your instructor is coming along to watch too - don't forget we've got the video night at Ingliston on Friday night before the clinic also, to meet Shane and Meredith.

Also, we usually all go out for dinner on the Saturday night after the first day of the clinic, probably to Ingliston.

See you next week if not before :D

Hi Jo - just planing my route etc for Saturday. Sorry to keep pestering you with questions but can you please advise when the clinic will be starting.

Not sure if I will make it on Friday evening, will probabaly be making Mani nice and clean for his big outing,

C :D

Hi Christine, no probs - have sent you a private message :D