• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Meredith

THANKYOU UK / EUROPE

On behalf of Shane and I I'd like to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone who made this years tour sucyh a roaring success.

The the organisers; Monica, Jo, Ali, Annie, Antonia, Liz and Edith......THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, from the bottom of our hearts. Without your efforts, enthusiasm, good cheer and postive attitudes it would not have happened. Your groups are all fabulous relflections of you girls and we enjoyed every minute with you all.

We had so much to fit in, in just a few weeks and it all came off really well. It takes a HUGE amount of effort and planning to get a tour like this happening and a lot of advance work (many months in advance) and we really appreciate every bit of effort you ll put in.

Thank you to to all our riders and auditors who came along to make the most of our time in your areas. It wouldn't have happened without your support and what a FABULOUS bunch of people. Great to see some by now very familiar faces returning and also all those new people who came along.

To the QS students who have been studying the programme for a while. Your horsemanship is comning along in lepas and bounds which is tremendous to see. You are all truly inspirational to the new peoplea reound you. Thank you.

Next yeat poses to be even bigger....HUGE in fact with several groups wanting to do camps or multiple clinics. I will have dates for you all before long and we will need to start coordinating as soon as possible. Most likely we'll head over late July and return early Sept so you can plan on something within those dates. Just start working on your 6 minimum riders to confirm your events and we'll get together soon and start planning.

Thank you again everyone and we look forward to 2010 and doing it all again only BIGGER!

Hi Merdith. This clinic was such a turning point for me. Everyone really enjoyed it & learned heaps.

They are eagerly awaiting next years events.

It is allways such an exciting time when you & shane visit, everything else is put on hold!

Planning for next year is already in progress :D

Sign in to follow this